Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H1 any experience with this camera

crystalflipz
2006-06-22, 1:37pm
I'm in the market for a new camera and since this model has been discontinued for the H2 model, found it new at a good price. My problem is that I need a camera with both a good macro/close-up capability for beads, but I also need a good zoom/action capability for photographing my daughters gymnastics meets. This looks like it will work, and it's in my price range. Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Carol

pointerspoint
2006-06-24, 10:22pm
I have this camera, and I like it a lot. I take all my auction photos with it and also take lots of zoom pictures of my dogs outside. I'm sure I could do more with it if I actually knew more about photography in general but it has served me well! I'll include some samples here for you:

Laurie L
2006-06-25, 12:10pm
I have the DSC V1 witha okay macro - I find the macro can always be better on any camera. Does yours have a screw off lense ???? If it does then you can always buy a really really great macro off ebay ( cheap ). Thats what I did and I just love it !!!

pointerspoint
2006-06-25, 1:12pm
I've been tempted for a long time to buy a DSLR so that I could change lenses but for now this Sony works for me. If I got the DSLR I'd have to immerse myself in photography to learn everything since I cannot ever manage to do anything halfway, lol. I've even researched the different cameras but in the end I decided this one is fine for me for now, it does everything I need it to and when I need a tiny camera I have a little Canon Digital Elph. Maybe someday though. I know some point and shoot types have the ability to change lenses but I just don't want to bother with it.