Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Shout Out to Soda Lime Times

julieann1674
2013-12-08, 1:02pm
I just needed to take a moment to share with everyone how much I enjoy the monthly issues of Soda Lime Times. Diane, all of the contributing editors and Paul are amazing.

Today I contemplated what to work on in the studio and decided to flash back through my almost two years worth of issues to Find almost a renewed interested in things that I just "hadn't gotten around to yet." There is so much to learn, and I am so thankful for the continued efforts and excellent customer service from everyone at Soda Lime Times. If you haven't decided to subscribe monthly to the wonderful online magazine; please do so TODAY. You won't be disappointed!!

:waving: \\:D/

loribeads
2013-12-09, 1:11pm
My feelings, exactly! It is THE best value for money out there, IMO. Sooooo much info and eye candy!!!

beachbeads
2013-12-09, 7:52pm
I do love STN, but would prefer to buy an actual bound magazine, with glossy photo's and higher quality paper. I figured the one I did upgrade to higher quaility papers cost me a fortune.

BeadBlossoms
2013-12-10, 9:01am
For me, I prefer the tuts on the computer. I find it much easier to glance at the screen when making a bead, than flipping paper around. That's just me!

Is it the 15th yet????? How about an early Christmas present :wink:

bbisker
2013-12-16, 7:58am
I love my monthly SLT!

speedingpullet
2013-12-16, 10:06am
I second the SLT love - its getting better every month!

I'd love to have the option of 'dead tree' edition AND a digital one.

I have no printer, so can't print my own, and my wireless doesn't extend into the garage, where I have my studio… {sad face}

Diane Woodall
2013-12-19, 3:05pm
Thanks so much Julie for your kind words, and for everyone who commented. I wish there was a way for us to produce a printed magazine, but really, the cost would be prohibitive. Just like with medical technology, perhaps the advancements in printing technology will allow a low cost option for printing someday, and we are always keeping our eyes open for one.

Thought you all might like to know that we are diligently working on a way to allow for annual subscriptions, and hopefully we'll have those available in 2014 for those people who don't want a month to month subscription. We've been listening to our readers and want to give you what you want if it is within our means to do so. Having options is a good thing. :)

Paul and I wish you all a very happy holiday season and look forward to wonderful things to come in 2014...including some awesome contests!