Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : My Muse Moved And Left No Forwarding Address

Curly Irish Girl
2005-08-07, 6:17pm
I am totally devoid of inspiration - can't even seem to get inspired to put plain and simple dots on a round bead! Any suggestions for getting me out of the slump?

There...maybe I just needed to say it in public so my muse will know how much I need her back!

Rhapsody Fire Beads
2005-08-07, 6:25pm
Hi Lynn! Mine is off on vacation too, or maybe they ran off together? I am going to the fabric store tomorrow with my digital camera, to the cotton quilting section, I think he is hiding in there.

~Suzy~

Sanveann
2005-08-07, 6:35pm
Have you seen this site? It has some good ideas: http://sgb-midatlantic.org/features/feature7.html

I have been muse-free myself for a couple of days, so I am just taking a break and getting some other stuff done (dishes, laundry, etc., LOL!)

StLouisBiker
2005-08-08, 5:07am
Hey Lynn, it's August . . . muses are on vacation now! They need a couple weeks off after working fifty.

Now is the time to clear up of all the projects and chores we've said we were going to do but went on the torch instead . . . clean out the kitchen cabinets, wash the new car, clear off the desk, organize our favorite links file . . . reorganize. Once those are out of the way, she'll be back!