Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : That Frit Girl - your website email's bouncing back

chevygirl70
2014-01-07, 9:50pm
Hey Frit Girl - your new website has a slight hiccup... the customer service email you have listed under "contact us" is bouncing back.

I would love to know when you're going to have some Magic Bird of Paradise, Kalera's Romance Light and the Kalera's Romance Sparkle come back in stock? (Wiping drool off keyboard...) I'd like to buy two large containers (available in 55 gallon drums - just kidding, I'm becoming an addict for it) of each so can you give me an ETA? You have a couple other goodies that I'd like to get too, but I'd like to get them all at once.

Thanks and good luck with the new website.

p.s. Just letting you know my small opinion - it would be helpful to have equal sized pics of the beads next to the frit container - easier to see resulting work.

ThatFritGirl
2014-01-20, 5:22pm
Hi Chevy! I keep trying to fix that dang email and it. just. wont. take!!!!:evil:

I have all blends back in stock. If there is ever a blend that you need that is not listed or listed in the quantity that you'd like, just give me a shout - pm, email (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.), or phone (210.313.9598). I'll be happy to see what I can do:waving: