Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Soda Lime Times Shout Out

MagpieGlass
2014-04-15, 8:36am
OMG Diane you have done it again.

I love, love, love this month's issue on Reactive Glasses. So much bead gorgeousness.

I'm printing it to take to the studio as I type ... I'm printing the WHOLE THING.

You rock!!!

Also a Big Thank You to all the contributing artists that share their beads, tips and techniques.

heartglass
2014-04-15, 7:51pm
Diane you ROCK!!!!!

tiggybubba
2014-04-15, 8:27pm
I've already played with the tutorials....

anitah
2014-04-16, 4:55pm
I love all the issues but this one is over the top..
Anita

Diane Woodall
2014-05-07, 10:11am
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to this great thread. I'm so busy these days that I just don't come to LE as much as I used to. Thanks so much for the great feedback. It is all due to the talented artists whose work we are fortunate enough the feature. I agree, this issue is going to be a favorite! The next one is about neutral beads, and it will change forever the way you think about neutrals. They ARE NOT BORING! :)

MagpieGlass
2014-05-07, 10:41am
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to this great thread. I'm so busy these days that I just don't come to LE as much as I used to. Thanks so much for the great feedback. It is all due to the talented artists whose work we are fortunate enough the feature. I agree, this issue is going to be a favorite! The next one is about neutral beads, and it will change forever the way you think about neutrals. They ARE NOT BORING! :)

Looking forward to the next issue as well. I'm on vacation from work to play in the garden and flame ... exciting!!

Hayley
2014-05-07, 11:07am
I am honored to be featured in this issue. Thank you, Diane and Karen!!!