Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Anybody carry Etching Liquid or Crystals?

Heather Behrendt
2014-05-15, 9:31pm
I love Arrow Springs' etching crystals, but $12 for shipping seems a little high and there's nothing else I'm interested in purchasing from them right now.

Does anybody else carry the liquid or the crystals. I can't stand the etching cream anymore.

artsyuno
2014-05-15, 11:16pm
If I recall correctly, Arrow Springs shows a shipping estimate but will charge less if the shipping is less. It would be worth checking with them.

I do know that Frantz carries the liquid.

mikefrantz
2014-05-16, 2:53am
I love Arrow Springs' etching crystals, but $12 for shipping seems a little high and there's nothing else I'm interested in purchasing from them right now.

Does anybody else carry the liquid or the crystals. I can't stand the etching cream anymore.

Hello Heather, we carry the etching cream, and like other sellers, our shipping fee is just an estimate and if it cost less to ship to you, well we only charge what is listed. But keep in mind, that it is the first pound that cost the most and it becomes more cost efficient to add other items to your order.

But since you really do not need anything else, you would probably save some money by ordering this item from a closer location, to save save both time and money.

Thanks

Mike Frantz

songe
2014-05-16, 4:29am
I know that Grace had the crystals at the Glass Shoppe Studio in Ottawa last time I was there. No idea of the shipping fees; you may want to check.

Lyne

smpalmer85
2014-05-16, 5:09am
Hobby Lobby usually carries the Etch All liquid but I remember it being pricey. $15-$30. They usually have a 40% off coupon for single item online that you can apply.

MagpieGlass
2014-05-16, 6:24am
Heather, I bought mine from Wale Apparatus some time back. I noticed you are in NY ... so at least it is the same coast.

demcc2
2014-05-19, 4:30am
Wale was at our Bead Extravaganza at end of April. I'm almost positive i saw a couple jars on their Table. Call them up and ask to Dan...he's awesome!

Duane