Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Anyone sell O2 purity analyzers?

CheriB
2014-07-05, 9:15pm
My torch flame chemistry seems to be off. One technical recommendation was that my oxygen concentrators (even my new one) may not be putting out enough O2 or the purity may be low.

After googling, prices from $10 to $2,800 seem to suggest there is a wide variety of units available.

I am looking specifically for an accurate but not outrageously expensive tool to measure oxygen purity from concentrators.

Anyone have them to sell, or can you recommend brands/specific kinds?

TIA,
Cheryl

echeveria
2014-07-06, 6:22am
Pm kbinkster

PennyLane
2014-07-06, 9:26am
This is a good question Cheryl, I'd like to know myself.

CheriB
2014-07-07, 3:55pm
Several people have been kind enough to give me information about the oxygen analyzers. They generally cost more than oxygen concentrators do and require frequent and spendy calibration.

The consensus of experts is to rent or borrow one locally. Medical supply shops would be the best place to check. Larger metro areas might have the service available from welding or gas supply stores, but most likely not. Let your fingers do the walking . . . For those not older than dirt, it means phone around for answers (old Yellow Pages ads) :razz:

I am "lucky" in that my mother is on medical oxygen 24/7, so I'll ask her technician if he can rent his analyzer to me for a bit. I still believe the problem is with a bad batch of propane, and not my oxycons.

toothpayne
2014-07-13, 4:21pm
Cheri,

I paid < $150 for my Maxflo hand held analyzer and it works very well. I bought mine online. Mine requires no calibration gas. And I sell 10+ HomeFills and dozens of Oxycons per week.

CheriB
2014-07-13, 11:46pm
Cheri,

I paid < $150 for my Maxflo hand held analyzer and it works very well. I bought mine online. Mine requires no calibration gas. And I sell 10+ HomeFills and dozens of Oxycons per week.

I'll go looking some more in the next day or so. Thanks for the information.

Pop Alexandra
2021-04-21, 8:21am
I'll go looking some more in the next day or so. Thanks for the information.

Did you manage to find one anywhere? They had some in stock at To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. back in the day, but I haven't seen one in ages.