Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Available Oxygen

BabblingBeads
2014-08-30, 5:04pm
Dave you are awesome!! It was great to meet you today. Love my new oxy con. Thanks for fixing my old one too.you are the best! The service you give is awesome. You were right there answering all my endless questions and quickly. I now know where to go when I need help again. Thanks again for all you did. Loved the turn around time too. I will be recommending you to all my lampwork buddies.:happy::happy::happy:

AVAILABLE/OXYGEN
2014-08-31, 3:36am
Hey jill, thanks for the kind words, it was great to meet you and your husband too! Loved your glass artwork, you do purple right!! I'll be here whenever you need me. Thanks again; david

BabblingBeads
2014-09-02, 4:55am
Thanks again Dave. Let me know what color is your favorite and I will make a bead for you and send it to you.

Jill

Dasi
2014-09-02, 7:13am
David was so helpful to me yesterday on the phone!!!! My concentrator is giving me problems and he has been a huge help!!!

Hammer
2014-09-10, 3:39am
Another satisfied customer. Thanks David, you do a fantastic job.

BabblingBeads
2014-09-10, 5:27am
Hey Dave, Got your bead made this weekend. I am looking for the right charm for it. Hope to get it to you by next week :smile:

Oxy Con works awsomely!!!

Jill

AVAILABLE/OXYGEN
2014-09-10, 8:54am
David was so helpful to me yesterday on the phone!!!! My concentrator is giving me problems and he has been a huge help!!!

Thank you Heather, I'm glad to help. I love your attitude, you are very upbeat! Love your beads, I want a jelly fish pendant. Don't stress we will get you going before your demo.

AVAILABLE/OXYGEN
2014-09-10, 8:57am
Another satisfied customer. Thanks David, you do a fantastic job.

I try, But It's customers like you that make it sooo easy! Thanks for the great review!!!

AVAILABLE/OXYGEN
2014-09-10, 9:00am
Hey Dave, Got your bead made this weekend. I am looking for the right charm for it. Hope to get it to you by next week :smile:

Jill

Thanks Jill, That was fast!!.....BUT I STILL CAN'T WAIT!

Dasi
2014-09-11, 3:18pm
David, that rebuilt carburetor you did for me, worked fantastic today! Thank you for talking me through the install! And especially for fixing it, and mailing it back to me so quickly! Florida Glass Dragons meets at my studio on Saturday and now I am all set with TWO working concentrators. The meeting would not have been the same with only one dinky concentrator!
I so appreciate your speed and patience with me to get me back up and running! Thank you so much!

Wickedartglass
2014-09-13, 1:33am
I ordered 2 Oxygen Concentrators from Available oxygen. UPS isn't as gentle with packages as they should be. By that I mean mine looked like they drop kicked it more then once.
Yes my concentrator was broken.
But I made a claim with UPS and you would think they would take care of the damage they caused.
Umm no.
They came and picked up the concentrator, told me they were taking it for inspection. Next thing I know it is shipped back to David.
But they would not release it to him. Weird, umm yes.
Finally they released it but nope they would not cover the damage.
Seems they have many reasons that they use not to have to pay out on the insurance we pay for.
But David being the great person he is, fixed it and shipped it back to me.
UPS should be turned in to the Attorney General every time they turn down a claim.I checked in Missouri and there has been several people turn them in.
What is the point of paying for insurance if they will not cover it??](*,) David was so helpful through the whole thing. He should not have had to fix it he didnt brake it. But I wanted to give him a big THANK YOU here for all he did for me. I would not go anywhere else for oxygen. Great service and quality.
Thanks so much for all you do.
Hugs, Donna

AVAILABLE/OXYGEN
2014-09-15, 3:42am
Hey Donna, Thank you for the kind words, and the great review! UPS is usually ok, But this time they sucked! They did a lot of things on this one that left me scratching my head. You were great through it all, If not for you I think I would have lost it!! Thanks again; David

Jenfire
2014-09-26, 5:40pm
My concentrator made it all the way to Navajo, NM in PERFECT shape!!!! Runs like a kitten and makes my Knight bullet burner sing!!!
Thank you David for such a great product and excellent service.
Jenny

AVAILABLE/OXYGEN
2014-09-27, 1:12pm
My concentrator made it all the way to Navajo, NM in PERFECT shape!!!! Runs like a kitten and makes my Knight bullet burner sing!!!
Thank you David for such a great product and excellent service.
Jenny

Thank you Jenny, For the surprise phone call and the great review!! I will be here if you need me.

AVAILABLE/OXYGEN
2014-09-27, 1:18pm

Jill

WOW! OK WOW!! Jill my bead is "OVER THE TOP" Thank You for my awesome gift, I will treasure it forever!

WhitneyLassini
2014-10-01, 9:54am
Hi David, I might be in the market for a concentrator soon. Where do I find you?

BabblingBeads
2014-10-01, 12:53pm
Thanks Dave. I'm so glad you liked it. Had fun making it.

AVAILABLE/OXYGEN
2014-10-01, 2:57pm
Hi David, I might be in the market for a concentrator soon. Where do I find you?

Hi Whitney nice to meet you, drop me a line To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. or call 765-349-4151, I will answer any questions. Thanks, David