Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Frantz

2kids&atorch
2014-09-09, 11:26am
I have to give a happy and wholehearted shoutout to Mike at Frantz. Last year in the course of moving all the way to Seattle from my home state of Florida, our moving van caught on fire, destroying all of our earthly belongings, including thousands of dollars worth of my studio glass and equipment. I accumulated my supplies over the course of seven years, so replacing it all at once is impossible. Mike helped me start the process by helping me with a discount to make it possible to get back to the torch. Thank you, Mike, and to your retail shop assistant who really helped me as well. You guys ROCK! I can honestly say I wouldn't be back at my bench today without you.

KJohn
2014-09-09, 6:26pm
:love:
What a hard thing to get through, glad you had some help!

mikefrantz
2014-09-12, 8:40am
I have to give a happy and wholehearted shoutout to Mike at Frantz. Last year in the course of moving all the way to Seattle from my home state of Florida, our moving van caught on fire, destroying all of our earthly belongings, including thousands of dollars worth of my studio glass and equipment. I accumulated my supplies over the course of seven years, so replacing it all at once is impossible. Mike helped me start the process by helping me with a discount to make it possible to get back to the torch. Thank you, Mike, and to your retail shop assistant who really helped me as well. You guys ROCK! I can honestly say I wouldn't be back at my bench today without you.

Thank you for visiting with us at Frantz Art Glass. We are happy to have been able to help you get back on the torch.

Happy to have you in the Pacific Northwest.

Mike Frantz

queenofsheba52
2014-09-25, 9:30pm
Aww, good on you, Mike Frantz!

:). Helene