Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Mike Frantz

flamemoth
2014-12-31, 6:50am
I'm fairly certain this came from your shop since you're pretty much my sole source for glass. I am in love with this batch of copper red that looks like a pale stalk of rhubarb, but need you to identify which I am ordering so that I don't get lots of the really ruddy middle copper red. Lovely as it is..
It's the first rod or the rod on the far left of which I speak..:-)

Much obliged and all the best to you in 2015! ~Deborah Lambson

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mikefrantz
2014-12-31, 10:49am
Hello Deborah, yes each of those is a copper green. We have hundreds of pounds of this color and since our inventory is from more than one production, we have plenty of all the tonalities for everyone.

I do think I could pick out for you some more of the Rhubarb color if you wish. Or if you sent me a 2 inch sample in the mail I could perfectly match up the colors.

And speaking of glass, we come to the end of 2014, and for this last week we are having a 25% discount on already discounted FUN GLASS, plus all kinds of other great deals.

I wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year:-)

Mike Frantz

flamemoth
2014-12-31, 11:19am
Uhoh.. That's too tempting! :) that's great Mike, I'll send a chunk this week. Thank you!

queenofsheba52
2015-01-01, 12:09am
Mike, you are Da Bomb!

Have a great and healthy 2015!

--Helene

barbaracollins
2015-01-17, 11:42am
:razz::razz:
Hmmmm I am going to order some more Copper Green, and will request an assortment of tonalities.

mikefrantz
2015-01-24, 11:08am
:razz::razz:
Hmmmm I am going to order some more Copper Green, and will request an assortment of tonalities.

I went back and took a look and found many different copper greens. Some dark, some light, some with lots of rings of color and others with more rings of colors and some with less. A plethora of colors.

Mike