Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Frantz- Mike's Handpulled Mystery Color? Help?

theglasspilcrow
2015-04-01, 4:30pm

Hello, I purchased one of the 19.99 2lb assortments of large diameter handpulled rods (The untagged leftovers) several months ago, and I would love to purchase more of this color, but unfortunately I can not seem to figure out what it is. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

PattyK
2015-04-01, 5:28pm
I don't know what it is but that's really a pretty brown!

mikefrantz
2015-04-01, 7:29pm
Hi, I might be able to help. What I need are photos of the glass rod and of the end of the rod.

Mike

theglasspilcrow
2015-04-01, 7:46pm
311598 311599

It's a very underwhelming taupe color in rod form, any thoughts would be appreciated. I've sort of been mucking about ordering a 1/4lb here and there of possible colors. My current guess after stalking around on the website is maybe one of the Effetre silver colors?

yellowbird
2015-04-02, 9:24am
the bead looks like v odd lot Jupiter

mikefrantz
2015-04-02, 12:04pm
I do think the photo you sent is one of our Effetre Silver colors. The three that have ends that look somewhat like your photo is 591803, 802, and 801. My best guess it is 803. Perhaps next time you order you might want to ask for some samples of the three and give it a try. We are getting low on these colors, but I think we will have some for a few more months.

Mike

theglasspilcrow
2015-04-02, 8:02pm
Excellent, thank you so much for the feedback! I ordered a 1/4 of each yesterday because they look nice even if they aren't this mystery color :-) Do you know if this is the last time those colors will be made?

mikefrantz
2015-04-03, 5:44am
Excellent, thank you so much for the feedback! I ordered a 1/4 of each yesterday because they look nice even if they aren't this mystery color :-) Do you know if this is the last time those colors will be made?

Never Say never, but we have no intention of reordering them unless there is a demand for these colors.

I will look and see if there are any other colors that it might have been, and if I find any, I will include a stick of each of them in your order.

Good Luck

Mike F

Chocake
2015-04-03, 6:26am
ARgh!! Say it ain't so!! I love my silver color, even if I have no clue which one it is.

Elizabeth Beads
2015-04-03, 9:59am
If you find other colors Mike, please post what they are. My Silver #3 does not look like the bead or those rods.

theglasspilcrow
2015-04-03, 11:34am

That original bead sold already, so I can't take more photos, but the same assortment came with another similar glass that also had tinges of blue/ violet to it. I'm now almost convinced that they had to be the silver glasses. Just love this effect! (See me trying to drum up demand? :grin:) In any case, I went ahead and added a bit more of that glass to my order, and even if they don't turn out to be this mystery glass, you can count me a happy customer just for your great service, thanks a bunch :-)

Dragonfly Queen
2015-04-03, 7:49pm
Beautiful colors. Must not order, must not order..... :D

2DogsPhoto
2015-04-05, 10:34am
Never Say never, but we have no intention of reordering them unless there is a demand for these colors.

I will look and see if there are any other colors that it might have been, and if I find any, I will include a stick of each of them in your order.

Good Luck

Mike F

What great customer service!!