Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Rocio's new web site

R4GlassStudio
2006-07-17, 10:35am
Please give me some feedback. It's not done yet. I know there is a typo or two. I'll fix those and add more stuff in a few minute here or there as we are getting ready for the Gathering.
Thanks!
Ron Jr.
www.FineArtbyRocio.com

AVCKimberly
2006-07-17, 11:28am
Great website Ron and Rocio!! Congrats on everything!!!

GlassGourd
2006-07-17, 12:59pm
Very nice! Congrats! Now people know where to get the silver glass! And Rocio's new book. I love mine! See ya Friday!

judy
2006-07-17, 5:47pm
It is easy to navigate, and I always find that to be a plus when checking out websites.

beachbeads
2006-07-17, 6:04pm
Thanks for link, I can't wait to get the book, I love the one you guys wrote with Lori Robbins, it is my boro hero! Sheila

swanseafarm
2006-07-17, 6:12pm
Ron and Rocio,
I am Lori's friend and meet you both in your store last fall. I think your website is really nice and user-friendly.
Well done!

Bonnie
www.swanseafarm.com

R4GlassStudio
2006-07-18, 12:21pm
Thanks for the info everyone. I have lots more to put on the web site.... GUess that will have to wait unitl after the Gathering. Maybe we can post some Gathering pics up also. That would be fun!
See you all there!!!
Ron Jr.

mtarara
2006-07-18, 1:40pm
Ron, the website is great!! Wish I could come to the Gathering, but at least now I know where I can order your great products!!
Mary T.

ltsexpressions
2006-07-18, 7:05pm
Please give me some feedback. It's not done yet. I know there is a typo or two. I'll fix those and add more stuff in a few minute here or there as we are getting ready for the Gathering.
Thanks!
Ron Jr.
www.FineArtbyRocio.com (http://www.FineArtbyRocio.com)

peeked at the webby... looks great....

btw, got my glass today!!!

but alas, had to clean the car out and get tradie beadies ready for tomorrow night at the Hyatt.... so.........

didn't get to melt any yet!

but wanted to brag here that "I got mine already, I got mine already.... :poke: :poke: :poke: "

melody
2006-07-18, 10:49pm
Great job on the website guys! (and the book is great also) See ya Friday at the Gathering!

Melody

River Horse Studio
2006-07-19, 8:52am
Wow.. that site looks fantastic! Cant wait to see you guys on Friday.. Ron Jr.. I will be waiting for you to count your beads... bwahahahaha... How many now? ~Hol