Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Off Mandrel Elephant Tutorial

glassdog
2006-07-18, 1:37pm
Here Tonnia, this ones for you.
I and a little time today so I went ahead and put it together for you. Hope you like it. And everyone else, be sure to post your versions of my elephant.
Thanks
Mike

http://www.marshglass.com/tutorials/elephant/elephanttut.html

Phoenix
2006-07-18, 1:46pm
how cool!

Venessa
2006-07-18, 6:30pm
Wow!! I have tried making an elephant...TRIED

It was not pretty!

Rose Leslie
2006-07-18, 8:35pm
When I get to try there will be to many to do to try. Great work. Thanks for the Elephant. It is great.

BarbFaughn
2006-07-19, 6:03am
Sooooooooooooo awesome! Thanks again for your fabulous tutorials! I hope I can make one...will give it a try this weekend.

Many thanks for all of the tutorials and helping us! =D>

Blessings,

Sue in Maine
2006-07-19, 6:44am
Mike,

I love love love your tutorials. You should consider putting them all together and producing a book. Your pictures and instructions are clear, concise and definitely book-worthy. I'm glad you share them with us.

My 2 cents.

Sue

little guy's mom
2006-07-19, 7:30am
Amazing!

tonnia
2006-07-20, 6:53am
Kewl Beans! Thanks so much for all the hard work! I will be printing it out and hopefully will get time to torch this weekend! Sucks that work gets in the way of my happiness(glass).
THanks again!
Tonnia

Blueflameart
2006-07-20, 9:06am
How awesome is that! Thank you so much for sharing. I started doing fish , roses , hearts and some others "off mandrel" and your shots on how to form the unique parts are just awesome. thnx again

Croft Eeusk
2016-09-16, 1:23pm
Did anyone keep a copy of this tut? DD likes elephants, but I can't get this to load.

dj

Speedslug
2016-09-16, 5:08pm
I get a ransom ware kind of response with a phone number to call.

I had to go into windows task manager to get it to go away but my malware bytes and other antivirus stuff did not alert on it so it must be a web site that has been hacked at one time but got most of the damaging parts deleted.

I will bring it to a moderators attention but it probably means this thread will be deleted.

ETA: OK. I think I have what you are looking for ;

Go to www dot marshglass dot us instead of dot com.

There is a link for tutorials on the left and the elephant one is in there.

Croft Eeusk
2016-09-16, 6:35pm
:cool::kiss:

dj