Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : I finished my website!!!! (Beta Version)

Magicfire
2006-07-27, 4:57pm
I say Beta version because this is actually the final project for my web design class, and at this point I'm just trying to get it done so I can turn it in!!

But I am so psyched that I actually have a funtional, not-too-bad website up and running!

I've only tested it in Mozilla so far, so who knows how it looks in IE. It also needs an About Me page and maybe a picture or two on the home page...the home page is kind of blah.

It also needs newer bead pictures. I took them today, but haven't put them on a page yet.

Let me know what you think!

http://www.magicfirebeads.com/skonickifinal.html

Thanks!!
-Patti

meadowesky
2006-07-27, 9:53pm
It is awesome and your beads are absolutely gorgeous!! the only thing I noticed is that you need to put a price on your specials items :) I didnt check it with a 800 resolution screen to see if you have a sideways scroll. BRB!!

meadowesky
2006-07-27, 9:53pm
oooo you did good!! great job!!

Magicfire
2006-07-28, 5:44am
Thank you!! Yeah, I noticed the price thing too! I guess people might want to know a price before they pay, huh?

There are still a couple of things I'd like to fix, but in general I kinda like it!

Thanks!!
-Patti

Solana
2006-07-28, 5:53am
Great job Patti! Your bead are absolutely stunning, as always!

:)