Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Need source for "silk" knotted necklaces

Byrdbeads
2006-08-02, 1:54am
The ones that have the threads off the center knot to tie a bead on. I am going to be doing a few art Fesivals in the next few months and need a large supply if anyone knows who carries them wholesale. I prefer the medium knotted ones that have the adjustable neck sizes. Thanks!

cbm66
2006-08-02, 6:59pm
Hello, I get them on ebay from flameonglass, they are 2 for 9.99. The necklaces are the fancy kind and are adjustable. There are plainer silk necklaces for around 2.00, just do a search for Chinese Silk Necklaces. Hope this helps you. Have a great rest of the summer. :waving:
Aloha, Chris

la•ni•ha
2006-08-06, 12:30pm
There is currently a bulk buy going on for the necklaces pictured below. You can find it here:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(I'm not sure if there's a different way to direct you to the post of if I'm even allowed to redirect you, but we'll give it a try)

But I was excited to see the bulk buy, so I thought it might help you too!

I took the image directly from Snowfirebeads (aka Chris) who started the bulk buy post. There are other colors posted there too.

Lauren