Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Where...........

Over the Moon
2006-08-08, 3:15pm
....are all my fellow boro addicts??! It's been more than 24 hours since anybody posted in here...a first! What's up with that? What're y'all creating that's so friggin' fabulous ya don't have time to post??! Oh, I can just imagine - I am so jealous!! LOL Come play...........

Mr. Smiley
2006-08-08, 3:32pm
Hey Val... I can come play August 25th - 28th... :D Call me if this works for you.

Karen Hardy
2006-08-08, 3:59pm
I'm running around like a chicken without my head - the plumbing went berzerkers and my house was flooded with raw sewage to the tune of a $4000 sewer replacement. I'm putting my plumbers kids through college, apparently. Plus, it's been too freakin hot to torch, so I have nothing to show :-(.

It's cooler now, so hopefully, I can get someone to watch the kids tonight and get some torch time!

Over the Moon
2006-08-08, 4:13pm
Oh happy day! Just e-mailed ya Brent...
But oh Karen - what a ...ummmm...bummer!

AVCKimberly
2006-08-08, 4:16pm
Where have I been? Working, working, working! I have lots of new stuff on my site and eBay since I have moved my studio in the house. I just want to work all the time now that I am not burning up from the Georgia heat! :D

pipyr
2006-08-08, 7:18pm
I guess I can start playing in here too, huh? Now that I've gone back to playing with boro (evil soul-sucking demon that it is!!!!). :D

e. mort
2006-08-08, 7:19pm
Between getting my girls all ready to start school again next monday, trying to get my crappy website up, and the heat and humidity here in Austin, I just haven't felt up to it. However, I am going to try and hit the studio very early tomorrow morning since I need to make a few more "Love" pendants for a special order. Wish me luck!

Over the Moon
2006-08-08, 8:14pm
I guess I can start playing in here too, huh? Now that I've gone back to playing with boro (evil soul-sucking demon that it is!!!!). :D
Welcome, welcome! The more the merrier,,,evil soul-sucking indeed! LOL
Have fun in the studio tomorrow Eric...peace & love - and Kim, I'm envious of your torch-time, I'm slated for the day to play, so am over the moon....
Glad to see our motley crew is still forging on...:wink:

suzanne
2006-08-08, 11:56pm
still here, but very very busy, I haven't had time to play with boro in weeks *poutcry*

Suzanne

WhiskerWood
2006-08-09, 12:02am
too busy and too hot here too...

I have been playing with soft glass when I can, I hope to get back to some boro soon...

lluviabrito
2006-08-09, 10:46am
Been busy trying to make as many beads as possible before AGI! 8-)

I'm going to AGI and then school begins as soon as I get home, so I need to squeeze all of the beads out of summer that I can.

IF-Designs
2006-08-09, 7:54pm
waves! been buys working at my normal 8-5er job blah....and being sick double blah

Venbead
2006-08-12, 8:16am
I'm enjoying summer with my kids and working 3 days a week at my day job, creating new frit blends (2 more released in sept) but I'm still torching at night. no time to come to LE though unless I don't sleep. who needs sleep anyway?

rusticstudio
2006-08-14, 12:11pm
I've been kind of a slug. It's been too hot to do anything. It's cooler now, but I'm still in slug mode! :p