Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : I will show off something...

LAG
2006-08-09, 1:47pm
Kathy at E-Planet has Momka's frits.

These are Alaska Night and Almond Nugget on Beautiful transparent Charlie Brown.

The pair is Charlie Brown and Light Purple Haze frit.

The last one is a focal of clear and fumed Silver Tears. Looks like an Opal in it, doesn't it.

LAG
2006-08-09, 3:44pm
Thanks, Kimberly
Looking forward to seeing you this weekend... Have missed ya... K

Over the Moon
2006-08-09, 4:09pm
Beautiful Kay! Love that fumed SIlver Tears.......

suzanne
2006-08-09, 10:14pm
don't you just love those frits! I got several from them a couple of months ago, and just had no time playing with them!

You did a fabulous job there, and your photo's are breathtaking!

Suzanne

LAG
2006-08-10, 7:43am
Thanks so much Suzanne. Paula of Venerable Bead is using some of E-Planet's frit also, in some of her mixes and getting some stunning mixes.

And the photo thing? You can just imagine what I have gone through to get there. I tell Mike..."please don't change my camera settings... EVER". He actually bought another camera just for that reason.. so funny....

isellrejer
2006-08-10, 10:00am
What is E-Planet's web site address? I would like some Momka frit.

Jerri

LAG
2006-08-10, 10:36am
She sells mostly on the bay right now and plans to expand from a homebase soon... here is a link to Ebay... http://stores.ebay.com/Eplanet-Glass. I am sure she won't mind me giving it.... her site is www.eplanetglass.com

Venbead
2006-08-12, 8:20am
oh crap kay those are gorgeous! thanks for the plug. I have another momka's mix to be released in sept (maybe before if I can get my s$%* together.
the name of my new blend is Kay's Haze stay tuned....

LAG
2006-08-12, 10:35pm
Oh Oh... my hat is getting smaller!!!