Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Boro Powders. Had no clue till now..!!

LAG
2006-08-28, 12:12pm
I am having a blast with the #0 frits. Here are some...

WhiskerWood
2006-08-28, 12:16pm
Dang Kay!!!!!!!!! Those a soooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!

And where do I get some of this powder frit????????????
hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm?????????

IF-Designs
2006-08-28, 12:18pm
Arnt they awesome Kay! I only have a couple but I WUVVVVVVV em....lol

dogmaw
2006-08-28, 12:28pm
ooooooooo way cool! Makes me want to do more boro. And more boro.... now if I can just keep my sculptures from falling apart I'll be all set. :lol:

Angelique
2006-08-28, 12:54pm
Hmmm those are yummy...I got some Ruby powder from 'Firelady' in my sample-kit...wonder if I could make such beauties!! :love:

Cosmo
2006-08-28, 1:22pm
Dang Kay!!!!!!!!! Those a soooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!

And where do I get some of this powder frit????????????
hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm?????????

Anywhere that sells boro sells powder. I can get it in tons of colors. PM or e-mail me if you're interested...

e. mort
2006-08-28, 1:41pm
Hey Chad,

Maybe you can put together a boro powder sample pack - maybe .5-1 oz of each color? It would be a great way for people to try it out with out messing with 4oz of each. I don't like using them because it is too dang hot to wear a dust mask right now, and I want to keep my lungs for at least another 40 years or so. :)

Eric

hotflashwanda
2006-08-28, 1:44pm
Very pretty, Kay!
Nicole, I have purchased several nice #0 frits (Momka's colors) from eplanetglass on Ebay. They sell them in 2 oz bags, which is a good quantity for beadmakers. I see they are on vacation right now and the store is closed but am sure they'll be open soon. :-)
Anita
www.fireflybeads.com

LAG
2006-08-28, 3:31pm
I got my powders from Cathy at E-planet. She said if you email her, she has some on hand. Almost all are Momka's colors. I used Silver Tears #0 on these beads and clear #1. Maybe Chad can help you out also. Good luck. And have fun with this. I will be trying out some others tomorrow...

and oh thanks for the kudos, friends.. Always love to hear how they are received by others...

Karen Hardy
2006-08-30, 8:03pm
Hey Chad,

Maybe you can put together a boro powder sample pack - maybe .5-1 oz of each color? It would be a great way for people to try it out with out messing with 4oz of each. I don't like using them because it is too dang hot to wear a dust mask right now, and I want to keep my lungs for at least another 40 years or so. :)

Eric

If you're willing to put together a sampler pack of all the colors - I would totally be in too. Interested?
Send me a PM if you decide to do it.

WhiskerWood
2006-08-30, 9:42pm
I just dug through some of my stuff and found a box of sample frits and powders!!!
Whooooo Hoooo!!!!!!! \\:D/
Sometimes it pays to be a pack rat!

LAG
2006-08-31, 4:59am
Nicki, lets see what you do?
I

CarolinaDreamDesigns
2006-08-31, 5:13am
HMMmmm how about a sample pack and an N100 respirator/mask?

(dogs ate mine and I can't find them around here)

:grin:

Martha