Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Pappashop and webhosting

evolvingBeau
2006-09-06, 1:02pm
Hey all,
We already have an existing webhost and have always done our best to create our own webdesign..This has always been time consuming and very tough to really get the site to operate and look the way that we would like it to.
For the last year I've used a cheezy program called SiteSpinner..before that I used FrontPage ](*,)
Our site never gets updated because I loathe my design program and am just fed up..
So I am wondering if anyone knows> Can I make use of a service like Pappashop but still use my existing webhost? Or do I need to consider changing hosts?
We've paid up on our current host for the rest of the year but would like to get our website polished up with a new easily navigable and attractive layout..
I've sent this question to the support center at pappashop but have not yet recieved a reply..
Thanks for any help
Beau

Cosmo
2006-09-06, 1:24pm
I don't know how Pappashop works, but all the sites I do I can either offer hosting or use the customer's hosting.

claybraes
2006-09-06, 1:28pm
iItook my existing site to Alex at Pappashop and for $50 I got all the bells and whistles. Just fantastic. I am very happy with the whole set up .originally I was with 'hostinginsiders' and I am still paying them every month it is only $2.95 but they haven't ever replied to my emails.
Alex will get back to you. their customer service is really good.
I can't recommend them more. and it is so easy to use.
Regards and all the best Fiona

evolvingBeau
2006-09-06, 1:32pm
SWEET! Thanks, sounds like a green light to me.
Have a good one all, off to figure this out!
Beau