Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Boro-Box!!!!!!

Over the Moon
2006-09-13, 12:48pm

Okay - here we go...Chad e-mailed me a list of all participants...I'm going to list them here, and I'd like it if you could let me know your "LE name", so we all know who we're dealing with! Also, kindly confirm that you are still interested, and if there are any times in the near future when you will not be available to play.

K, well there's me, Val Lewis...and - in no particular order...

Kimberley Scott aka AVC Kimberly
Melanie Teeters aka Mteeters
Paula McDonough aka Venbead
Lori Bonebrake aka Bead Crazy
Jerri Kennerly aka Isellrejer
Toni Lalande aka Toni L
Barbie Wood aka Barbies Beads
Valerie O'Neal aka Valerie_folly
Melissa Dooley (I need your new address please Melissa)
Judy Fearn aka Torch Singer
Chad Trent aka Cosmo
Patty aka Rusticstudio
Beau aka Evolvingbeau

Edit: Thanks for your help Karin! (As I am a Canadian - I'd also like someone's help here...I am trying to make a route so that our box is not criss-crossing the country. Here is a list of States, and if someone could put them in order for me - (from one coast to the other), I'd appreciate it! (Saves me having to look it up in an atlas!)

GA - TX - RI - WA - KS - CA - MI - OR - SC - ME - MN - VA)

IF-Designs
2006-09-13, 12:59pm
Me, Ri, Va, Sc, Ga, Mi, Mn, Ks, Tx,ca,or,, Wa

rusticstudio
2006-09-13, 1:04pm
I signed up a while ago, sent Chad a PM as requested, but I'm not on the list.

Over the Moon
2006-09-13, 1:24pm
Me, Ri, Va, Sc, Ga, Mi, Mn, Ks, Tx,ca,or,, Wa
Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :love:

Patty - I had thought it was strange you weren't on the list - PM me your info please - you're in honey!

AVCKimberly
2006-09-13, 7:20pm
Hey Val! I am on the list, Kimberly Scott (Kim@heavenlyfire.com) in Georgia! Can't wait!!

Venbead
2006-09-13, 8:15pm
I'm in val I'm in!!!! In RI the smallest and 2nd most eastern state on your list

barbiesbeads
2006-09-13, 9:13pm
I'm definetly still interested. I'm Barbie Wood and my LE name is Barbie Beads. I live in Oregon and am so glad to be a part of this. Thanks,
Barbie

bead crazy
2006-09-13, 9:15pm
I am in too. Lori Bonebrake aka Bead Crazy
Lori

Cosmo
2006-09-14, 5:49am
I signed up a while ago, sent Chad a PM as requested, but I'm not on the list.

That's probably because I said to e-mail, not PM. I haven't checked through all my PM's recently. Let me go back and see if I can find it. You may want to go ahead and send your info to Val just in case...

isellrejer
2006-09-14, 6:00am
I am in, my name is Jerri Kennerly, my name on LE is: isellrejer, Stockbridge, Georgia. Wahoo, we are going to start having fun.

Jerri

mteeters
2006-09-14, 6:07am
I am still interested! My le name is mteeters and I live in TX.
Thanks,
Melanie

Cat
2006-09-14, 7:44am
I'm going to pass on the boro box this time - things are crazy for me right now as far as time since school started. I'll watch for the next one. Thanks. :)

Catherine Ondrey

Over the Moon
2006-09-14, 8:16am
Thanks for letting us know Cat! Should have the list ready very soon...still waiting to hear from Pipyr and Lauri C to see if they want to play with the rest of us.

wildfirelauri
2006-09-14, 2:55pm
I don't have much computer time as my fall travels pickup. I think it would be best if I take a raincheck. However, Chad, please PM your address and I will immediately send some stuff to include with the startup box. I'll follow up with an email to Chad. Thanks so much. Have fun, everyone!

Over the Moon
2006-09-14, 3:30pm
Thanks for your offer Lauri! Although I'm sure if you read this thread - or the e-mail I sent you, you must realize the box is originating from me. Have a great season...

rusticstudio
2006-09-15, 4:37pm
That's probably because I said to e-mail, not PM. I haven't checked through all my PM's recently. Let me go back and see if I can find it. You may want to go ahead and send your info to Val just in case...
You're right, it was an email. I sent it on 8/1, But I will go ahead and PM the info to Val. Thanks!

pipyr
2006-09-16, 8:28pm
Val- I definitely want to play!! Sorry for the delay...I just had surgery and I'm not staying at home, so I have been a little scatter-brained ;) I'll PM you my addy :)

Over the Moon
2006-09-16, 10:10pm
Well I wish you a speedy recovery! Got your PM, with info - thanks. Okay - we're all set now...I'll be posting my list tomorrow and sending the box out to the first lucky player on Monday! I'm really happy with our group - it's not too big, but just big enough to give everyone the chance to play with lots of neat cool stuff.

The only thing I feel we should all be doing is to post the box to the next player via air-mail (otherwise it can take too dang long), and also to insure the box for $200, and post the # from the mail receipt in this thread, so whomever wants can track our boxes progress from coast to coast.

I've been trying to find the "perfect" box, and keep thinking that a plastic box would probably work best. In the interest of easy packing, etc, I opt to cut the rods I am enclosing in half. I will keep the two halves together with an elastic band, and label both of them. The next player can choose to keep the entire rod (i.e.: 2 pieces), or not. Obviously you are all more than welcome to change the packaging format if you want to mail full-size rods...after thinking about what I want to put in the box it just seems easiest to do it this way - at least for me.

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend...

rusticstudio
2006-09-17, 4:53pm
East to West:

ME, RI, VA, SC, GA, MI, IL, MN, KS, CA, OR, WA

FiredDesires
2006-09-27, 8:23am
Your not necessarily put on the list when you do email.....this is the second time I've not been put on a list with this organizer, must have something against me.....perhaps it's best my name isn't there..I've changed my mind and have lost interest in participating.

Over the Moon
2006-09-27, 1:32pm
Well actually, Chad had been the "organizer", but now it is me...and a million apologies to all the players - I haven't done such a bang-up job....yet! I see why it was taking Chad a while to get it together: life always kinda gets in the way...
I'll be posting "the list" tomorrow, with the tracking #...if you have a second thought, and would like to join up, please PM me pretty much asap.

Over the Moon
2006-09-28, 5:36am
Well today is the day that our box gets off the ground! Yippee!!!! Here's the list of what I put in, and I'll post the tracking info (and lucky first player's name) - later when I return from the Post Office...

Here’s what I’ve put in the box…

Glass (one rod each, cut in half, and labeled)

Lavender
Triple Passion
Millenium Moss
Amazon Bronze
Spring Lustre
Double Amber Purple
Dragon Green
Gypsy Queen
Gypsy Queen – Odd
Caramel Lustre
Persimmon Strike
Disco Sparkle
Silver Dance
Silver Strike 5
Egyptian White Sands
Irrid
Twilight Chameleon
Loch Ness
Indigo Lustre
Cinnamon

Frit (approx 1 oz each)

Paula’s:
Caught by the Teal
Tangled up in Blue
Sapphire Spacescape
Kay’s Haze
And…
Dap (small)

Jewelry Stuff
Silver change-a-bead bracelet w/2 smart beads
3 Bali Silver toggle clasps
4 super large-hole Bali beads
2 Chinese silk necklaces
10 psychotic mood beads
A silver 16” necklace

Misc.
Foster Fire bead release
A gift for the next player!

Have fun…Val.

Over the Moon
2006-09-28, 1:45pm
Ok...here's the tracking #...Canada Post 23 003 167 353
It was sent via air, with $200 insurance, and signature-delivery - the same shipping method I am fervently hoping everyone will use...
FYI it was $33.14 to post it!
Oh...ya wanna know who the lucky recipient is??!?!?
It's...........

Lori Bonebrake! aka Bead crazy

Have fun with it Lori...:love:

mteeters
2006-09-28, 4:29pm
Val,

If you don't mind, could you please go over the rules of the box. I am a first timer and don't want to do the wrong thing. I didn't see TX on Patty's list. Hope I'm still on the map!
Melanie

Over the Moon
2006-09-28, 6:17pm
Hey Melanie! Got you down on the list - right between MN and NV! The entire list of all participants is in the first post of this thread...
Rules you say??! Hmmm...I'm a first-timer too...there aren't any true "rules" per se...the idea being that each person may choose whatever they like from the box, but to put back an equal value. As you can see from my list, I tried to put a large variety of colors, so people have choices. That was one of the "sour" notes of the previous box: one person took a slew of different colors, and replaced them by two colors...same amount of rods, only 2 to choose from. As is evident, this is just not plain fun! And all us addicts want to have choices...and fun, right ?!? :wink:

Bottom line is this:
Please...choose what you would like, but replace with an equal value.
Try to keep our box moving along (i.e: make your choices, pack it up, and make a trip to the Post Office). I bought a Tupperware-type container today for it. Makes it super-easy to just stick a bunch of tape around it, slap on the postal sticker, and you're (ok, it) is good-to-go! I also used tons of bubble-wrap, so I really don't see that there will be any packaging problem worries ahead!
Mail via air, registered, with a $2oo insurance value. Post the tracking number so everyone playing can watch our boxes progress from coast-to-coast. I sent it away to the farthest player, so from Lori (who is in WA) on in, it'll be heading back East.
I chose to enclose a gift for the next participant - this is not mandatory, but (hopefully) welcome!
Most importantly: have fun, and enjoy!

If anyone is not okay with these "rules" please let me know now, and I can delete you from the list...
:love:

valerie_folly
2006-09-28, 6:48pm
Great Val! Can't wait to see it progress. Are we to add what we put in this thread and is there a list in the box to add to and cross off?

mteeters
2006-09-28, 7:28pm
Thanks, Val, I think you made it clear! You have packed it with lots of fun stuff! The gift is a nice touch! Can't wait to play!
Melanie

Over the Moon
2006-09-29, 1:27am
Great Val! Can't wait to see it progress. Are we to add what we put in this thread and is there a list in the box to add to and cross off?

Hi Valerie! Yes there is a list in the box, but I think it would be fun if people posted what they took, and what they put in...that way everyone can watch it's "transformation"! Again, this isn't necessary, but just takes a minute or two...

Have fun with it, and enjoy! :love:

bead crazy
2006-10-03, 8:06pm
I got the box out of the mail today. I am having trouble making up my mind =P~ . I will have it in the mail again in a day or so. I don't have a clue how to use any of this glass it will be my first time trying it. I can't wait. I will post what I took and what I put in. Can someone tell me do I do another post?
Lori

Over the Moon
2006-10-04, 8:10am
Cathy, for you - anything! :love: Just PM me your address, and let me know where your State falls in geographically...
Glad you're enjoying some extra time - isn't it grand when things work out that way? :wink:

bead crazy
2006-10-06, 5:13pm
OK sorry for the delay. I had a 1 yr old grandaughter here for several days and it if really hard to carry her and this heavy box to the post office.

So here is what I took
1 rod of Triple passion
1/2 rod of Dragon Green
1/2 rod of Loch Ness
1/2 rod Spring Lustre
1/2 rod Persimmon strike
1/2 Twilight Chameleon
1/2 Caramel Lustre
1 rod Silver Strike 5
1 rod Silver Dance
1/2 rod Gypsy Queen odd
1 rod disco
1/2 rod Irrid
1/2 rod Amazon Bronze
1/2 rod Dap

Kays Haze Frit
Dap frit small
3 mood beads
4 large hole beads
Silver Necklace

Here is what I put in

1 clear hollow tube
1 rod of Atomic Kumquat
1 rod of Lapis
1 rod of Plum Krazy
1 rod of snow white
2 rod of Gloss black
1 rod of holiday sparkle
2 rods of clear
4 sterling necklace bails
8 sterling bali bead caps
10 sterling laser cut beads

And a gift for the next person
This is the first box I did I sure hope I played fair. This was alot of fun. I have never used boro and this was a great opportunity for me to try it and get a variety of colors so I took 1/2 rods so I can try several. I did not have any boro so I picked some up. I did not have a idea what to get and I knew everyone could use clear. Thanks to all that included me in this. I am off to the post office befor the last pick up. I will post the tracking number in a few minutes

So the next person is ........
Barbie Wood

Lori

bead crazy
2006-10-06, 6:06pm
YAH I made it to the post office last pick up.
The postman said it would take longer to mail air because Barbie is only 30 miles from me It would have flown all over the place then went right back to the portland airport and then trucked to her. So I sent it Priority so it will be there in 2-3 days. I insured it for $200 and the tracking number is
VG 231 402 693 US
Have fun Barbie this was alot of fun. I think I am going to start a soft glass one.
Lori

barbiesbeads
2006-10-08, 1:01pm
Hi Lori (and everyone!)
I received the box yesterday and it was such an awesome surprise. I started a new job and when I get home from work I've been too tired to do much of anything. Getting the box gave me the energy I needed to start up the torch again. I'm still figuring out what I want from it, but I'll be getting it out in the mail again really soon. Thank you for wonderful gift Lori, it's my favorite color too. Thanks so much. I'll send more info soon,
Barbie

bead crazy
2006-10-08, 1:25pm
I am glad you liked your gift Barbie, I can't believe how fast it got there. I mailed it at 6 pm on Friday and you got it on Saturday now that was what I call lightining fast. Isn't the box fun. I had so much fun with this box I am starting a soft glass one too. So check it out. It is under Geo box. There is still a few spots left. I put a little different spin on it
Lori

Over the Moon
2006-10-08, 3:19pm
Wow! That truly is lightning-fast! Just sent you a PM so you'll know where our box will be heading to...
Have fun!

Over the Moon
2006-10-10, 4:34am
Barbie please check your PM's!!!!!

valerie_folly
2006-10-11, 6:23pm
I think sending it geographically was a brilliant idea! Not that I am in a hurry mind you, I am on the EAST coast. Have fun ladies and gents!

ChristyPhelps
2006-10-11, 6:38pm
Awesomo 2000! This is the first I've seen this and I am on the East Coast. Can I play with you guys? If not, that's ok, don't feel bad, it was worth a shot. :wink:

Over the Moon
2006-10-12, 7:09am
Hiya Christy - Sure you can play! Please PM me your address and e-mail...
(and thanks Valerie for your nice comment!)

barbiesbeads
2006-10-12, 8:40pm
Hello everyone! The box is on it way to the next person. I sent it Priority Mail and insured it for $200. I told the lady at the post office I needed a tracking number and she told what I needed was delivery confirmation; because they don't do tracking numbers with Priority Mail only Express Mail. I knew the box came to me by Priority Mail so I weren't ahead and did it the way she said. She said it works the same way as a tracking number so I hope it is alright. The number is: 0305 0830 0002 1363 2284. Thanks again I truly enjoyed going through the box and adding new things.

Over the Moon
2006-10-13, 4:31pm
Well it seems there is a bit of a need to review the rules for our box...
First off, I want to say "Heads-up Toni L" - the box is headed your way!
Ok - back to the "rules"...please...do not keep the box for more than 5 days - it's been established that this is a reasonable time delay, giving everyone time for "stuff" that comes up.
Also, please post in the thread what you took out, and what you put in. It just takes a minute, and makes it easy for everyone to follow-along on our box's progress! At that time of posting is also the appropriate time to announce to all players where the box is headed...
I will send the "it" person a PM giving them pertinent details for where to send it off, etc...Please respond to my PM, so we're "on the same page"...
I'm playing, along with the rest of you, but don't think it's fair to have to expend unnecessary energy following up on these things - your cooperation will be greatly appreciated! :wink:

Toni L.
2006-10-14, 1:06pm
Whoo hoo!!! I checked the thread yesterday and saw it was moving, but didn't know where....KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK BARK BARK BARK about 20 minutes ago...

Damn - who the heck is bugging me today???? :) :) :)

Well, the mail lady wasn't nice to ozzy-dogs ( :( ) but I forgive her cause she brought me the box!!!!

I'll get through it by the end of the weekend and have it ready to go on Monday!

Thanks!!!!
8)
toni

Over the Moon
2006-10-14, 2:16pm
Enjoy Toni! Sent you a PM...:love:

barbiesbeads
2006-10-15, 12:09pm
I forgot to post what I took out of the box and what I put in. Thank goodness I saved the document because I know I wouldn't have remembered it off the top of my head. Here it is:
HERE IS WHAT I ADDED

½ rod Disco Sparkle
1 rod Aqua Marine (cut in ½)
1 rod Cherrywood (cut in ½)
1 rod Brilliant Blue (cut in ½)
1 Rod Oregon Gray (cut in ½)
1 Rod Clover Chameleon (cut in ½)
½ rod Pomegranate
½ rod Neptune Sparkle

.05 Oz Clear Boro Frit
.04 Oz Mystery Adventuring Frit

Gold Leaf (aprox. (15) 1”x 2” pieces)
2 Graphite Rods (pokers) Thick & Thin

(80) Clear heart Beads
(32) Clear Disk Beads
(56) Iridescent Heart Beads

Gift for Toni

HERE IS WHAT I TOOK

½ Rod Gypsy Queen
½ Rod Carmel Luster
½ rod Indigo Luster
½ rod Atomic Kumquat
Change a bead bracelet
Silk necklace
7 psychotic mood beads

Toni L.
2006-10-16, 9:29am
What a super fun box!!!

Here is what I put into the box:

small baggies of frit - probably about 1 oz each (with extra baggies if you care to share)...

1 - Momka's Caribbean Coral
1 - Momka's Purple Haze
1 - Momka's Silver Beach
1 - Momka's Blue Lightning
2 - NS Amber Purple
1 - NS Green Amber Purple
1 - NS Aurora
1 - NS Butterscotch
1 - NS Blue Moon
1 - NS Ruby
1 - NS Turbo Cobalt

6 baggies each with 6 borobar/borostix colors

1/2 rod each (approx 10") of the following colors

Momka's - Silver Dance
Momka's American Beauty
Momka's - Purple Thunder
GA - Rasta Gold
GA - Solara
NS - Glacier Blue
Precision - Silver Seaweed

Gift for next person
Gift for the hostess with the mostess - VAL! It's labeled VAL, so feel free to add to it if you like! :)

I took out:
1/2 oz frit each
caught by the teal
tangled up in blue
sapphire spaceship
clear

1/2 rod (approx 10") of each...
Persimmon Strike
Brilliant Blue
Neptune Sparkle
Pomegranate
Lochness
Twilight Chameleon
clear tubing

Other -
1 bali toggle
8 bali bead caps
16 heart beads
thick graphite poker

My gift from Barbie is fabulous! A gorgeous pendant and set of beads...I'm dying to know what colors were used. They are sparkley and irridescent greenish purplish looking - GORGEOUS!!!

Oh - and the frit baggies that barbie put in were 4-5 oz each.

So the box will be packaged up and off to the next lucky player hopefully today, but tomorrow at the latest. Heads-up somewhere near SIN-CITY...
to the king of the blown-boro bead himself....
Beau!!

Thanks again everyone!!
8)
toni

Over the Moon
2006-10-16, 1:23pm
Thanks to Barbie and Toni L for posting! Seems like you guys made a really sweet deal...I've no doubt it'll be appreciated down the line.
And thanks Toni, for your gift to me - it was a very kind gesture! :love:
Oh happy day! Our box is back on the road...:grin:

Toni L.
2006-10-17, 1:36pm
It's official...

Mailed from Carlsbad, CA via Priority Mail with $200 insurance and Signature Confirmation. Tracking # is 2305 1590 0001 6969 1515

for anyone curious - mailing cost was $14.60. Love the tupperware box, BTW, great idea!

Have fun - Beau & Val I hope you like your gifties!!!
8)
toni

valerie_folly
2006-10-17, 4:01pm
C'mon - lets see some pics!!!!

Toni L.
2006-10-19, 6:57pm
Yeah!!!

Beau got the box already :)

Enjoy!!
8)
toni

evolvingBeau
2006-10-19, 7:17pm
I sure did:grin:!!
Toni you totally rock! I'm sending you a PM! The little baggies of frit were so nicely packed, I filled up a couple with some of my frit for the next folks..
I'll post the full rundown when I finish packing/picking in the morning.
I'll definitely get it sent out tomorrow (friday the 19th) it'll be going to....
Cathy Kasperbauer (aka) E-planet Glass!
What fun!:grin:

Toni L.
2006-10-20, 10:06am
I wanted to show you all real quick the GORGEOUS beads that Barbie gave me as my giftie - I'll be stringing them this weekend for myself...
Thanks again - I love them!

8)
toni

evolvingBeau
2006-10-20, 4:30pm
It's officially on it's way to you Cathy K. :grin: Have fun!

Insured for $200
Delivery Confirmation # 0306 1070 0005 7289 0389

What I took:
1/2 rod each of,
Irrid
Snow White
Spring Lustre
Plum Krazy
Glacier Blue
DAP

Frit:
1/2oz each of,
Aurora
Mystery Aventurine

1 baggie of borostix
small graphite rod

What I put in:
1/2 rod each of:
GA Clover Chameleon
NS Blue Moon
GA Silver Strike 5
GA Yellow Crayon
GA Kryptonite
GA Electric Flamingo

4, 1/2 rods Transparent Cobalt
4, 1/2 rods Transparent Green
4, 1/2 rods Transparent Amber
4, 1/2 rods Transparent Lavender

Frit:
1/2oz each of:
GA Silver Strike 5
GA Triple Passion

1 small assortment of my own Murrini
2 1/2 lengths of 20mm, medium wall clear tubing

A gift for Cathy and I also added something to the nice tin that Toni started for Valerie;)

Thanks all, way cool!
BTW Cathy I forgot to add the clear tube to my printed list, maybe you could pencil that in for me :grin:

Over the Moon
2006-10-21, 4:26am
Wow Beau - what a sweet deal you made!! Thanks for posting, and fabulous turn-around - and thanks for my "gift"!
Have a great weekend all...:love:

Over the Moon
2006-10-26, 3:36pm
Super turn-around Cathy! I pm'd you the info for our next player...next up for some boro-box fun:

Melanie Teeters (aka Mteeters)!
Enjoy, Melanie! :love:

Over the Moon
2006-10-26, 7:25pm
Wow Cathy! Another really sweet deal! Thanks for posting everything (and for my gift! :love:)
Have fun with it Melanie - hope you all have a great weekend!

mteeters
2006-10-26, 7:38pm
Wow! I can't wait! This box is traveling at the speed of light! I'll be watching for its arrival. And I have a shipment of glass on the way also, so the timing couldn't be better!

Melanie

mteeters
2006-10-31, 7:50am
The box arrived last night, Val. Please e-mail the address of the next person and I will get it off asap!
Thanks,
Melanie

mteeters
2006-11-03, 2:45pm
The box has been mailed. The tracking number is: VG 204 731 434 US. It is insured for $200. I had a great time going through box! I think people are putting in more than they are taking out because it seems to be growing!!

I took:
1/2 rod each of the following:
Exotic Grapefruit
Ruby Blues
Silver Dance
Silver Strike 5
Transparent Lavender
Kriptonite
American Beauty
Indigo Luster
Dragon Green

I also took some frit. I have never tried commercial frit. We always make our own. I took:
4 gms Turbo Cobalt frit
6 gms Silver Tears
4.5 gms Silver Iris
6 gms Silver Beach
5 gms Carribean Coral
4 gms Magic Mirror

I put in 1/2 rod each of the following:
GA Jupiter Sparkle
NS Plum Krazy
NS Peach
GA Amazon Bronze
NS Dark Blue Amber Purple
PC Blue Nebula
NS Ruby K
NS Dark Orange
NS Teal

I also put in 4 bags of my son's favorite frit blends.

I also put in the latest issue of Flow magazine.

And last, but not least, thanks to Cathy for the lovely watch and beads! That was so thoughtful! Your beads are incredible! I love the faceted one and your swirlies are so excellent!! I love everything!

I will let Val anounce the next person to be receiving the magic box!

Thanks for letting me play,
Melanie

Over the Moon
2006-11-03, 4:12pm
Hey thanks Melanie for posting, and letting us all now the box has hit the road...
Nice bunch of goodies you put in - love the Flow! Thanks...
Ok players - next up is..........

Patty (aka Rusticstudio)
Have fun with it Patty!
Hope everyone has a happy weekend - :love:

rusticstudio
2006-11-05, 1:51pm
Woohoo! I can't wait to get the box. Sounds like there's lots of goodies in there!

Over the Moon
2006-11-11, 5:01am
Just a quick up-date: Patty - where are you???!?

It's now been 3 days since she told me she would be mailing our box. She hasn't responded to PM's or e-mails...

Patty - if you are reading this - as I've mentioned to you already, there are many more people waiting to play...

Please get our box back on the road!!

rusticstudio
2006-11-11, 1:06pm
Geez, keep yer pants on! :p I know you want to keep this thing moving but I haven't even had the box 5 days yet. And I did respond to your PM for goodness sake. (I did not get any e-mails.) I also did not tell you I was mailing it the same day I responded. Getting pestered so soon is really taking the fun out of it.

So the update is: I didn't get to mail it on Thursday like I planned, so I was going to mail it yesterday, but it was Veteran's Day so I thought the P.O. was closed. I took it over there this morning but, lo and behold, today is Veteran's Day so the P.O. is closed. I will take it over on Monday and get it on it's way.

Just a quick up-date: Patty - where are you???!?

It's now been 3 days since she told me she would be mailing our box. She hasn't responded to PM's or e-mails...

Patty - if you are reading this - as I've mentioned to you already, there are many more people waiting to play...

Please get our box back on the road!!

valerie_folly
2006-11-12, 5:34am
Isn't that funny about Veterns Day. I go to the PO to get my mail so I knew but I was OFF on Friday (about the only thing working for the state is good for...LOL) for Vetern's Day. Would have screwed me up too!

rusticstudio
2006-11-14, 12:02pm
Okay, here's the dealio:

I took out:
1 piece of tubing
1 piece each
-atomic kumquat
-holiday sparkle
-purple thunder
-plum crazy
-trans amber
1 pkg borostix
Frit:
-magic mirror
-XL yellow
-silver seaweed
-purple haze

I put in:
1 longer and 1 shorter rod of 15mm clear
2 clear sparkle
2 NS 59
2 skyline
1 blue thunder
1 crystal bliss
2 green carnival
3 turquoise
1 unobtanium
Frit:
-irrid
-amber purple
-red crayon
-periwinkle

The box was mailed yesterday (Monday) and is going to:
Judy aka Torch Singer!!! =D>

Insured for $200 and signature required.
Tracking number 2305 0270 0000 8705 2537

FYI it cost $13.70 to mail priority.

Enjoy it Judy!

Over the Moon
2006-11-14, 2:31pm
Thanks for posting Patty -
Have fun with it Judy!!!

Torch Singer
2006-11-15, 5:21pm
Just want to let you know the box arrived safely. I haven't had time to open it up and delve too deeply into the contents, but I can tell you that I'll get through it quickly and try to get it in the mail before the weekend, provided I get the mailing address of the next lucky recipient. (If I don't mail it by the weekend, I'll have plenty of time next week--I'm on VACATION then!!!).

Anybody want me to put in some CBS CoE33 Dicro?

Jood

Over the Moon
2006-11-16, 6:22am
Glad to hear it arrived safely! Will PM you to give you the next player's info...
Dichro sounds delicious to me!

pipyr
2006-11-16, 2:05pm
mmmmmmm dichro... :D

isellrejer
2006-11-17, 6:25am
Dicro is good for the soul.

Jerri

Toni L.
2006-11-21, 11:25am
bumpity bump!
8)
just checking in :)

Torch Singer
2006-11-21, 5:07pm
You're the next contestant in the Boro Box! Contestant? Well, maybe not but you should be seeing it in a couple days.

Shipping details: Sent priority mail, insured, Delivery Confirmation required.

Tracking number: 0305 0830 0002 1271 3663
Insurance number VG 177 718 918 US
Cost to ship: 17.45

Here's what I put in:
Frit:
287 GA Amazon Bronze (25 mesh) (bigger baggie)
386 GA Purple Luster ( 38 mesh) (smaller baggie but stuffed)

Some pieces of CBS Dichroic Glass (CoE 33)

Half rods:
PC-60 Silver Pearl (X2)
Disco Sparkle
PC-40 Tan Silver Creek (x2)
PC 12 Silver Creek (x2)
PC-10 Unobtanium (yummy blended with cobalt)
GA482 Spring Luster
? Solara
GA546 Peacock

Some Bali silver
and two white borostix (the 4" kind)

Here's what I took:
Big honking clear rod
baggie with cut metal beads
Frit:
NS09-Light Yellow
MB-73 Silver Tears
Momka's Carib Coral
Amber Purple - Fine
Tangled up in Blue
Momka's Silver Beach
Half rods:
EWS
Snow White
GA163-Electric Flamingo
Holiday Sparkle
Gloss Black
packet of Boro Bar/Stix
four of the murrini

That was fun!

Jood

Over the Moon
2006-11-21, 6:01pm
Hey Jood! (Ok, ok - couldn't resist :wink:...) Another fantastic deal ya made - sounds just fabulous - and thanks ever so much for getting our box out and on the road again!
Look out Valerie - its on it's way - have fun with it!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! :love:

valerie_folly
2006-11-27, 7:40am
It's here, came on Friday or Sat to my PO box. I have picked out what I want and now need to add. My TDay company leaves this afternoon so I'll try to finish it up tonight. Let me know who it goes out to next!!!!
Valerie

Over the Moon
2006-11-27, 1:04pm
Sending you a PM, Valerie. Thanks for the quick turn-around...
Val :love:

Over the Moon
2006-11-27, 3:24pm
Christy Phelps - come on down! Your our next player!!!!! Valerie will be posting soon to give us all the tracking info...
Enjoy!

ChristyPhelps
2006-11-27, 3:52pm
Holy Cows! this will be so fun!

valerie_folly
2006-11-28, 4:57pm
It’s on its way!
Delivery confirmation number 0306 1070 0001 3336 3055

What I contributed:
8 baggies of Ven’s frit mixes + some more baggies if you just want a taste
Total of 3 ¾ oz
½ Rods:
NS Cranberry
MB Carribean
MB Christmas
Full Rods – cut in half
MB Lustrous Blue
MB Citrus
MB Marley
Gold Tone Fan Pull
Gifties for Val and Christy

What I took:
Asst Murrini ala Beau
GA Amazon Bronze frit
NS Blue Moon frit
MB Blue Lightening frit
½ Rods
Gypsy Queen – odd
PC Seaweed
Amazon Bronze
PC Silver Pearl
Aqua Marine
PC Silver Creek
MB Silver Dance
455 Green ??
Solara
Clear Sparkle
Some silver hooky thingies – who put these in and what are they intended for???

It was fun fun fun. I really liked getting some colors I haven't tried yet.

valerie_folly
2006-11-28, 5:09pm
I wanted to especially thank Torch singer for the beads she sent me! They just glow :jawdrop:
I am going to make something for ME!!!

Over the Moon
2006-11-29, 1:44pm
Thanks for your up-date, Valerie - would love to see a picture of the beads you received as a gift, and I thank you, in advance, for my gift - it was very sweet of you! :love:
Have fun with it all...

valerie_folly
2006-11-29, 7:55pm
I will when a certain 17 yo returns my BRAND NEW digital camera! I have threatened him within an inch of his life to ever take it again. Don't get me started on what happened with the last digital camera I bought!
Sorry, it has not been a good child day! I have 3 teenagers and they are all on my very last nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the Moon
2006-11-30, 5:00am
Ok Valerie - now take a deep breath...remember we were teenagers too!! Just goes to show what I know - I've got 2 dogs, and they never ask to borrow MY camera - then again, they don't talk back either, and who knows? I might even sell the grand-children!!

Torch Singer
2006-11-30, 8:16am
I've got 2 dogs, and they never ask to borrow MY camera - then again, they don't talk back either, and who knows? I might even sell the grand-children!!

Hrumph....I must be doing something wrong. I have a cat and she's ALWAYS talking back. And front. And on the sides. She's just always talking. Yeesh. She doesn't borrow my camera, but she will deposit her ample furry butt right in the middle of a photo shoot if I'm taking pictures of something on the floor, the bed, the chair....

Maybe I SHOULD have had kids. Hmmm.

Jood

ChristyPhelps
2006-11-30, 9:57am
Wow! Talk about fast and fun! The box is here!! I have a bunch of running around to do & won't get to it till later, but I will fill you in. What a fun thing to look forward to! :grin:

valerie_folly
2006-11-30, 5:27pm
glad it made it! I think the box is moving at lightening speed b/c of the way Val set it up to go geographically. Have fun with it!
I have a cat and dog, I love them dearly, they rarely give me problems tho the dog sheds way too much and my mane coon will bite your ankle if you don't feed him quickly enough! They are both pound saves.

Over the Moon
2006-11-30, 6:36pm
I agree our box is rockin' and rollin'! Actually, we're making a little jig because Jerri has been away - so - heads up AVC Kimberly - when Christy gets done with it, it'll be heading back your way to Georgia! (Didn't want my US buddies to think I'd gone off-track!)

Jood - I'm allergic to cats - and dogs that shed, but I dream of being able to cuddle a cat in my arms, so do me a favour and give yours a big cuddle for me...

I think saving a life is fantastic, Valerie - I have to steer clear of places like that, otherwise I'd bring 'em all home. :wink:

ChristyPhelps
2006-12-01, 11:16am
Valerie - thank you for the beads. they are lovely! I'd post pics but the camera died while taking Thanksgiving pictures!

Here's what I took (21):
citrus
transp cobalt
cherrywood
sparkle
caribbean
cinnamon
ns peach
trans green
peacock
blue thunder
silver creek
amber
ns cranberry
ruby
plum krazy
tan silver
closs black
undotanium ?
clear sparkle
lapis
clear tubing

Frit
Amber Mist
Lights of Madiera
Some silver bead caps & spacers

Here's what I put in (23):

Momka Cherry Brandy (1)
Momka Alaska night (1)
Momka Guacamole (1)
Chocolate (4)
Rasta Gold (2)
Lombard (2)
Momka Silver Tears (4) my favorite glass!!
Light Blue Amber Purple (2)
GA Sage Green (2)
GA Warm Yellow (4)

Frit
NS Green Exotic

2 Winestoppers
2 Candleholder kits

This was great fun. I will be able to try glass that I've never even seen! thanks for doing this. I will get it out to the P.O. today and post the tracking info.

OK I'm back from the P.O.
Insured for $200
US Priority Mail
Tracking # 0306 1070 0005 6249 6126
cost $16.20

AVCKimberly
2006-12-01, 6:44pm
I agree our box is rockin' and rollin'! Actually, we're making a little jig because Jerri has been away - so - heads up AVC Kimberly - when Christy gets done with it, it'll be heading back your way to Georgia! (Didn't want my US buddies to think I'd gone off-track!)

Jood - I'm allergic to cats - and dogs that shed, but I dream of being able to cuddle a cat in my arms, so do me a favour and give yours a big cuddle for me...

I think saving a life is fantastic, Valerie - I have to steer clear of places like that, otherwise I'd bring 'em all home. :wink:

Thank you!!! Jerri has been in Italy, don't feel sorry for her! :D :D :D

We only live minutes, really minutes from each other and see one another on a weekly basis. Shipping to her will be cheap! ROFL!!!

AVCKimberly
2006-12-01, 6:46pm
CHRISTY!!! OMG I get to go after YOU AND I get Candlesticks for my new house!!! I am so blessed!!!

Torch Singer
2006-12-03, 9:19am

Well, OK, but she ain't gonna like it. :) She's only cuddly when it's HER idea.

undotanium ?

Unobtainium. WONDERFUL stuff. I put a thin encasing of it on the end of a 10mm rod, then encased that with cobalt and pulled it into about a 4-5mm rod. Try a couple wraps of that with dots or squiggles of clear, then encase. Yummy shimmery color. <sigh> I love that stuff. I haven't had time to try it with/under other colors yet but I plan to!

Jood

ChristyPhelps
2006-12-03, 5:06pm
Sounds wonderful, Jood - any pics? I hope I can get on the torch this week~!

Torch Singer
2006-12-04, 2:02pm
Sounds wonderful, Jood - any pics? I hope I can get on the torch this week~!

Just a quick and dirty, palm-of-my-hand shot, but you'll get the idea:

A little closer:

Jood

ChristyPhelps
2006-12-04, 7:12pm
Really pretty! Thanks for posting.

ChristyPhelps
2006-12-06, 10:05am
HEY!!!! Am I a thread killer? Hellooooooooooo? Anybody out there??????

Over the Moon
2006-12-06, 10:20am
I agree with Christy - those are really pretty!! I'm still here - just "spoke" with Kimberly this morning and it seems she will hand deliver our box in the next day or two, at which time she'll be posting for us all!
Ahhh...kinda wish I was in the box on a day like today - so much snow...too much!!!

AVCKimberly
2006-12-08, 4:06pm
I am so sorry that this has taken so long! Jerri just got back from Italy and this is the first night that she has been able to to come over. Expect to hear from Jerri very soon!!

Here is what I took from the box:

1 - (approximately 8 inch) Clear Tubing
2 - 1/2 Rods of Chocolate
2 - 1/2 Rods of Silver Tears
2 - Candlesticks
1 - 1.5 inch Dicro

What I put in
2 - 1/2 Rods of Blue Exotic
2 - 1/2 Rods of Green Sparkle
2 - 1/2 Rods of NS Pink (My favorite glass!!)
2 - 1/2 Rods of Olive
1 - 2 Oz. Bag of GS Koi Pond Frit
1 - Letter Opener
1 - Pkg. Rainbow Beads (so cute!!)

Lastly a gift for Val and a gift for Jerri.

Over the Moon
2006-12-08, 7:41pm
Hey Kim - thanks for posting!! Looks like you made another fantastic trade...
Hope you have a great time with it Jerri, picking through all the goodies.
Thanks Kim for my gift - and I hope everyone has another great weekend.
Peace and love...:love:

isellrejer
2006-12-14, 1:28pm
Ok, so here goes. Sorry it took me almost a week to get it out.

What I took out:

1/2 jar Foster Fire
1-Letter Opener
2-Wine Stoppers
2-White boro bars
1-bag of boro bars (colored) 6 in bag

Rods:

2-Momka Silver Tears
2-Chocolate
2-Sage Green
2-Lustrus Blue
2-Lombard
2-Cranberry
1-Trans. Blue
1-Bubble Gum
1-Blue Nebula
1-Trans. Green
1-Clover Chameleon
1-Cherry Brandy
1-Momka Christmas
1-Momka Marley
1-Green Carnival

Frit

Purple Luster
1/2 bag Clear
Red Crayon
Cody's 3
Periwinkle Lg. & Sm.
Silver Iris
Persimmon Strike
Saphire Spacescape
Tropical Harvest
Welcome to Earth

What I put in:

1/2 jar Alice's Bead Release
21- Smaller pieces of Dichro
6-Boro Twisties I made
2-Sterling Silver Necklaces

Rods

4-Momka Pumkin
2-Momka Gypsy Queen
2-Momka Autumn Leaves
2-Funky Amber Purple(greenish) NS
2-GA Bronze Sparkle
2-Tomatoe Soup NS
2-PC Plum Kush
2-PC Unobtanium
2-Millinium Moss NS
2-Poppy NS
2-Orange Trans. NS
2-Asian Pink
2-Asian Purple
2-Asian Red

Frit

2-NS-Yellow Powder
2-NS-Yellow Fine
2-NS-Star White Fine
NS-Dark Orange Small
NS-Turbo Cobolt Fine
Yellow Crayon Fine
Red Crayon Fine
NS-Onyx Fine
NS-Dark Garnet Small
GA-#38 Amazon Jewel
GA-#38 Amazon Night
GA-#38 Amazon Bronze
GA-#38 White
Red Gone to Heaven
Coral Passion
2- Jerri's Mixed Frit

I don't have a scale, so I could not weigh any of the frit, I put 3 heaping spoonfuls in each bag or poured as much as would fit in the bag, but I did put in more baggies.

Val, don't look at my wrapping of your giftie, I have 3 kids that take everything and when you go look for wrapping of any kind who knows where it might be.

Giftie for our next Boro Box Buddy (has funky wrapping too).

The box went out today, Priority with $200.00 insurance tracking number is:
0306 0320 0005 7158 5700, insured # is: VF 563 789 124 US.

Who is the next Boro Box Buddy................................

Cosmo ............ come on down, you are the next landing for the Boro Box.

Thank you for letting me play and I hope we just keep this going and going and going it was so much fun.

Jerri:waving:

Cosmo
2006-12-14, 1:41pm
Cool. I just placed an order for more glass today, so I should have quite a bit of variety to add...

Over the Moon
2006-12-14, 3:29pm
Wow Jerri! Fantastic! Thanks ever so much for posting, and for my gift which I am sure I will love, no matter how it is packaged! :wink:

I know we can count on you Chad to add some fabulous goodies to our box...hope you enjoy rummaging through it!

I'm glad you had fun with it Jerri - seems everyone has played so nicely together - and our box keeps moving at a really nice pace - I am just thrilled about it!

We're getting near the end of our round - just two more players after Chad, plus myself - our box is certainly in the home stretch! :grin:

I'm planning on starting another one in early January, so all the lurkers here who didn't get in on this one, plus all our "regular" players will be welcome to join in the fun all over again.
I'll be starting a new thread about it soon-ish, so keep your eyes open! :wink:

Have a great weekend (I know I'm a wee bit early, but am "off" tomorrow - yippeee)...

Peace and love :love:

Cosmo
2006-12-15, 6:25am
Val,

If you don't mind, go ahead and send me the address of the next person. We'll be busy getting our new store ready in the coming weeks, so I may not be near a computer much.

Over the Moon
2006-12-15, 2:24pm
Done, Chad! :love:

Cosmo
2006-12-19, 12:24pm
Okay. Got the box today. I know it's very important to keep the box moving along quickly, and we're only supposed to keep it five days. With Christmas coming up on Monday, it would be seven days before I could get it shipped. I hadn't even received the box, and I had already received two PM's reminding me to get the box shipped out quickly. So, I didn't even open it. I just put the shipping label on for the next person and sent it on out.

Paula (Venbead) is up next. I shipped it UPS insured for $200. UPS tracking number is 1Z85V2090397255065

I'm kind of upset. I was really looking forward to this. But, I realize that by agreeing to participate I have to follow the rules. So, that's what I'm doing.

ChristyPhelps
2006-12-19, 12:30pm
Huh? What? Are you on the road or something? Today's only Tuesday. You could have mailled it out any time the rest of the week! I'm disappointed for you, too, buddy!

Cosmo
2006-12-19, 12:41pm
I'm waiting on a new shipment of glass to come in. I don't have a lot right now. And we'll be out of town Thursday and Friday. I'm expecting the glass in while we're gone, so I was going to go through the box Tuesday morning and send it out, but that would have been too long.

Cosmo
2006-12-19, 2:47pm
Well, I guess I'm in luck. My glass just got here. Fortunately UPS doesn't come for another 15 minutes so the box is still here.

So, I'm going to go through the box tonight and send it out first thing in the morning. Same tracking number as above. I'll just reprint the label.

I just wish extra consideration would have been given considering I got it a few days before Christmas. Sending it out the day after Christmas would have worked so much better. I have so much other stuff going on that I have to make time to go through it. But, rules are rules...

Over the Moon
2006-12-19, 5:15pm
Rules ARE meant to be broken, Chad! I am very happy that you decided to play along, and I well understand the Christmas delay. Don't stress about it - it IS supposed to be fun...

Please take your time with it over the next few days, and if you can get it out to Paula next week, that'll be great!!

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and healthy Holiday season.
Peace and love, and all that jazz...:love:

Over the Moon
2006-12-19, 5:27pm
P.S.: Have fun with it when ya get it, Paula!! :love:

Venbead
2006-12-22, 3:46pm
I got the box today. thank you chad for the beautiful pendant. My son and I enjoyed going through the contents here's what I took 1 rod of each:
silver pearl
warm yellow
autumn leaves
black elvis
asian red
ns orange
pumpkin
guacamole

amazon jewl frit
NS yellow frit
ap frit

here's what I put in:

2 pieces of tubing
2 rods salmon
4 clear sparkle
2 disco sparkle
2 rust
1 momka's 012
2 8mm clear simax

5 chinese cords

venerable bead frit blend samples:
crazy
sage spruce
lights of madeira

blue moon frit
cobalt frit

6 dichro pieces

bag of glass pearls
1 bag fresh water pearls
6 pewter toggles
12 moonstone quartz beads
12 cherry quartz beads

1 gift for the next person and 1 gift for Val.

ok val who do I send it to?

I'll send it off tomorrow

Over the Moon
2006-12-23, 5:52am
Holy SMOKES Paula! What a fantastic array of "stuff"!! Your PM came as a surprise to me, 'cause I thought Chad still had the box - oh well, I suppose he got busy with Christmas upon us, and I wish him well...

Next (and last before me) player is: PIPYR!!!

Have fun with it Melissa.......

Thanks for the super-quick turn-around, Paula - and for my gift! :wink:

Peace, love, happiness and good health to all my fellow LE'ers...

Venbead
2006-12-23, 7:09pm
well I didn't get it in the mail today. Unfortunately I was home with 2 sick kids all day. It will go out first thing tuesday morning. Maybe this will give me time to come up with something extra special for Pipyr because if it were not for her posts about her little hairless puppy I wouldn't have known of such hypoallergenic creatures. we are now in the process of planning an allergy trial with an AHT. the american hairless terrier! If all goes well my allergy ridden family may get their wish this spring. thanks Pipyr!!! you may have changed the fate of this family for the better of course!

Cosmo
2006-12-23, 7:45pm
As soon as I get a chance, I'll post what I took out of the box and put in. I wrote it all down, and lost it somewhere between here and our new studio. If I had to bet, I'd say in my car...

I'll post it when I can.

Paula, I'm glad you liked the pendant!

pipyr
2006-12-23, 8:02pm
YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY! I can't hardly wait! :D And I'm super glad that my Spike posts have given you an idea!! :love: Good luck finding the perfect...um..."furless" baby ;) I'll post when it arrives!!

Over the Moon
2006-12-24, 5:26am
Hope the kiddies feel a whole lot better today, Paula - and I am thrilled to hear your news about the puppy - there's no love like puppy-love :wink: - would love to see a pic of an AHT - I've never seen one!

Chad, dude, if you can find it great, but don't drive yourself crazy, I'm just happy you had a chance to play - and Pipyr - once again have fun playing with our box, and, of course, your puppy!

Venbead
2006-12-28, 7:18am
the box went out on tuesday morning 12/26 to Pipyr priority mail insured for $200 with delivery confirmation 03061070000514290963. have fun Pipyr!

pipyr
2006-12-29, 3:38pm
Got it today!!!!!!! I'm going to go through it tonight :) Oh, goody!!! :D

Over the Moon
2006-12-29, 6:08pm
Wow - that was fast! Have fun with it!! :love:

pipyr
2007-01-03, 7:49pm
That was fun!! OK...here's what I took:

10 half rods of color...I had intended to keep them all together, but they got mixed up with my other glass in the studio #-o I do know I got some gypsy queen, olive, bronze sparkle, clear sparkle, warm yellow, autumn leaves, rasta gold...that's all I remember, but there were a couple other colors too.

1 baggie of tiny amazon bronze frit, 1 bag of yellow powder, 1 bag of tiny blue moon frit

the flow that someone put in there (thanks for that!!) and 2 of the chinese cords (for displays at shows...very exciting!)

Here's what I put in:

1 bag mixed NS frit

1 little bag each of:

indigo luster
green ap
amazon night
aurora

1/2 rods (25 in all):

2 PC silver pearl
1 dark amethyst
1 rod labled 6716 (don't remember what this was)
2 MB Exotic citrus (grapefruit)
2 NS light Yellow
1 sublime
2 NS turquesa
1 MB silver tears
2 Oregon grey
1 Millenium Moss
2 rust
1 pink
1 unobtanium
1 ruby
2 PC silver amethyst
2 aurora
1 plum kush

1 bag each of these powders:

Loch Ness
Red exotic
DAP
Blue moon

and a couple inches of fine silver bezel wire for fuming

:) I hope I played fair!! This was a lot of fun and allowed me to get some things I probably wouldn't have otherwise! YAY! I need to get in o the next one now!! "D

Over the Moon
2007-01-03, 8:20pm
Wow Pipyr! I'd say you played way more than fair ~ I gotta say thanks to you and everyone who played - our box is coming home to re-stock, and will soon be on it's merry way again! :grin:

If you haven't signed up yet, hop on over to the Boro-box II thread, and sign-up now!!

Peace and love :love:

Over the Moon
2007-01-10, 3:47pm
Well our box just went full-circle, and made it's way back to me today!! :grin: I am truly over-whelmed by all your beautiful, and fabulous gifts - and want to thank you from the bottom of my heart ~

Beau & Shari - Awesome pendant, and what a sweet bonus you added, Shari - they are so tiny and perfect!
Melanie - Beautiful heart - love the sparkle...
Pipyr - You are a woman of many talents, my dear - gorgeous!
Toni L - Beautiful work! I love 'em all
Jerri - Very, very cool - made me smile real wide!
Chad - Super groovy - love it!
Patty - Lovely! Really a beautiful color...
Valerie - Gorgeous heart - really funky!
Cathy - Just what I needed! Perfect!
Jood - So pretty - delicate and soft - like a cloud
Kim - Simply gorgeous!
Christy - Way cool! Fabulous
Paula - Absolutely superb - it just glows!

Wow!! I consider myself extraordinarily blessed - I am truly humbled by you all...

So, on that note, this wraps-up our Boro-box game one - Version II will be starting very, very soon - I am just waiting on a super-special delivery from ...Oops! That part is a surprise for all the players...:smile:

Hop on over to the Boro-box II thread, and sign-up now if you haven't already...

Thanks to each and every one of you - you all helped to make this a fantastic game!

Peace and love ~ :love:

Toni L.
2007-01-11, 9:18am
A HUGE thanks to Val and to everyone who participated. It would be great to see all your goodies if you have a chance :)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have participated in a number of these boxes and this one ran the smoothest and quickest, by far!

Toni

Over the Moon
2007-06-25, 7:01pm
Bumping up this old thread so all the players in "Boro-Box III: The Big Switcheroo" who want to can re-familiarize themselves with our simple rules - and our basic concept! :love: