Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Highland Park Bead show Oct 8th

Ellen Black
2006-09-18, 9:00am
This show is held twice a year, fall and spring.

October 8th 2006

The Art Center

Formerly
Suburban Fine Arts Center
1957 Sheridan Road
Highland Park, Illinois
847 432 1888

This location is very easy to get to. Hope to see you there.

tgslampwork
2006-09-18, 10:24am
I LOVE my Ellen bead :)

Anakin's Glass Eye
2006-09-18, 10:37am
Ellen,

I'm looking to fill my 2007 calendar with shows. Illinois is close and familiar. I'm wondering how these shows might do for marbles? I do also make I/O beads and I can do pendants if they would do well. So what do ya think? It's too late for this year but maybe next year would work.

Brad

Ellen Black
2006-09-18, 11:16am
Thank You Kim ! it was good to see you yesterday. WE Need to catch up sometime.

Hi Brad, I don't know if there is space in the HP show, but you could call Ann Rosen the director at the center. 847 432 1888
The table fee is $160. It's a good time of year for people who are looking for gifts. so I'm thinking marbles could be good, along with pendants, beads. . They hold the show twice a year. It's not a big show, but generally well attended.

The Chicago Bead Society Show, I like it also.

I attended these shows for years before doing them. This is the beginning of my fourth year. What I have learned is to have a good price range of items.

It's a good way to develop a mailing list, get your name out there. Just helped me in general to get organized.

Ayla's show in Evanston is twice a year too, but pricey for a one day show, so I dont' do that one yet anyway.

I think the Gathering too , and is real close this year. Are you planning on going?