Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Phoenix Art Supply

McDuck
2006-09-22, 1:01pm
WOOHOO Jessica! Awsome glass! mine just arrived and the extras are amazing!!! thank you thank you for the really fast shipping too!
-Mary

Phoenix
2006-09-22, 2:33pm
Thanks Mary - Enjoy!!!
I can't wait to see what you do with your "special" colors!

lldesigns
2006-09-22, 4:39pm
I just placed my order!

Phoenix
2006-09-22, 9:50pm
Thanks Laurie- I'm packing tomorrow and shipping Monday :-)

McDuck
2006-10-06, 7:46pm
This was I think a veil glass? that peach stuff...if you have anymore I want it! 8-[ I rough facetted this set...need to make a few more and up on ebay they go!

the yellow beads are the yellow I ordered from jessica, they are YUMMY!

SuzyQ
2006-10-06, 7:47pm
Mary those faceted beads look amazing.

McDuck
2006-10-06, 7:48pm
This was I think a veil glass? that peach stuff...if you have anymore I want it! 8-[ I rough facetted this set...need to make a few more and up on ebay they go! this is just a tease for you!!!

the yellow beads are the yellow I ordered from jessica, they are YUMMY!

Phoenix
2006-10-06, 8:47pm
Very funny Mary- tease them then buy it all :-)

That's it- we have our first complete sell out. The only veiled beige glass left is in the shorts as far as I know.

Beautiful work Mary!

McDuck
2006-10-07, 11:50am
Thanks Jess! yes its mine all mine (insert evil laugh here) well not all mine Suzy has some and Joan bought some...and...

Dana L
2006-10-09, 1:39pm
I just wanted to say, thanks alot for my extra glass too. Now I need more of the bubbly green. The star shape is so beautiful I feel like a barbarian melting an antique down, but it is so yummy! Like a lime fizz.......\\:D/
Dana

Phoenix
2006-10-09, 1:53pm
I just wanted to say, thanks alot for my extra glass too. Now I need more of the bubbly green. The star shape is so beautiful I feel like a barbarian melting an antique down, but it is so yummy! Like a lime fizz.......\\:D/
Dana

You're welcome- I'm glad you are enjoying it- that glass is delicious!

I love that it was meant to be hung and it looks even prettier melted :-)

I do wish the pictures could show the depth of that glass

Dana L
2006-10-09, 3:28pm
OK, sent payment for next fix.........

McDuck
2006-10-09, 6:45pm
Oh I am loving this stuff!

Phoenix
2006-10-09, 8:11pm
Mary- you'll be happy to know that I'm shipping your glass out in the morning- I had more in weight than I thought- but it's all on it's way to you- enjoy and make beautiful beads!

There are a few shorts going to someone special who asked nicely as well on her order :-)

chrissij
2006-10-10, 8:24am
Mary- you'll be happy to know that I'm shipping your glass out in the morning- I had more in weight than I thought- but it's all on it's way to you- enjoy and make beautiful beads!

There are a few shorts going to someone special who asked nicely as well on her order :-)

Dang...I shoulda' asked nicely, and ordered something...:pout: but I didn't see anything I "really" wanted...:pout: :pout: and :pout: some more...

Where do you post the pictures of the veiled glass and such? All I saw were blues, white, purples, etc.

Edit to add: Hey, we need a "piss, moan, whine" smiley!

Phoenix
2006-10-10, 8:33am
Dang...I shoulda' asked nicely, and ordered something...:pout: but I didn't see anything I "really" wanted...:pout: :pout: and :pout: some more...

Where do you post the pictures of the veiled glass and such? All I saw were blues, white, purples, etc.

Edit to add: Hey, we need a "piss, moan, whine" smiley!

The veiled orange is on the site - To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The beige was initially just in grab bags - To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. but i had enough to clean and sell as a line item and brought it to a show in St. Louis- it went over so well it was sold out before it made it onto the site as a separate item.

Asking nice went much further since it was attached to an order :-)

I do post the new glasses at To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. I'm emptying that at the end of each month and starting fresh.

Dana L
2006-10-10, 9:08am
:wave: Hi Jessica,
Don't ship that order yet! I need to add to it! I spent the night in my studio, and need to give you more money](*,)
Dana

Phoenix
2006-10-10, 9:23am
:wave: Hi Jessica,
Don't ship that order yet! I need to add to it! I spent the night in my studio, and need to give you more money](*,)
Dana

I'm not near the glass right now- but if you've already paid it's already out the door- If you were holding ona check or credit card invoice, I still have it waiting for payment and can add on- just let me know!

Did you find something else fun?

Dana L
2006-10-10, 9:49am
No I just used up my orange, and have plans for more green.......... Already placed the second order. If it comes as two thats fine too........
Thanks!

Dana L
2006-10-12, 5:37pm
Jessica,
I keep telling myself I don't need to be buying vintage glass, and then I get a package from you like this one. You are the best! =D> I cant wait to see your new items.
Dana