Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Doing it on our own...

Cosmo
2006-10-02, 8:05am
As some of you know, we were working with a local bead store to build a studio in the back of their building. They jerked us around for a year, then decided that they didn't want us around any more. No idea why, but that's another story...

Anyways, we decided to do it on our own. We have a space already. We have to do some work to get it ready for lampworking, but everything is coming together.

We're already scheduling classes with some instructors that I know many of you are dying to take classes with. No names right now until we work out the details, but I don't think you'll be disappointed. We're also doing other classes - jewelry making, PMC, fusing, etc. And Amanda has gotten really big into the "altered art" stuff, so she is looking into classes in that area. We will also have a gallery of consignment work ranging from paintings to jewelry to scupture.

Keep an eye on our web site for details... www.soleiletlune.com

sleekbeads
2006-10-02, 8:23am
Good for you, Chad! Way to get it done!

Jo;)

Dale M.
2006-10-08, 10:22am
Congratulations on your decision!

Be sure to post it on VAST portal when in operation!....

Dale

Tink
2006-10-08, 10:24am
Bravo! Keep us posted on your progress!!!

Wiley
2006-10-08, 5:10pm
Great!! Good Luck at post lots of progress pics!

Cosmo
2006-10-17, 5:20am
We're meeting with a couple of the landlords this week. We had our hearts set on a particular space, but over the weekend a new space came available that may work even better. We're going to take a lampworking video and our laptop to show the landlords exactly what we're going to be doing, and a detailed sketch of a ventilation system that a friend of mine designed for us that will require almost no permanent modifications to the building.

Hopefully by the end of the week we'll know something....

WillfulOne
2006-10-17, 5:55am
Good Luck!