Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Artisan Pages????

danelady
2006-10-03, 11:43pm
Does anyone know anythig about Artisan Pages? They're advertising here on LE. I left a voicemail and sent an email to them thru their site Monday. I haven't heard back as of yet (Wednesday). Does anyone know who these folks are? Or anything about their services & reliability?

I also have some questions about their support (the site only allows you to send them email thru a form on the site). I have a customer to whom I have sold some graphic designs, who is looking for a quicky site that has the ability to let a non-web savvy person maintain it themselves. They were interested in This Artisan Pages company, but If I can't get them to respond, to me I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending them... anyone?

ArtisanPages.com
2006-10-04, 2:33pm
Hi Lynnie, I apologize for the lack of communication. We did recieve a voice mail on Monday but it was garbled and we couldn't make out the message. As for the email, I'm afraid we have some pretty aggressive spam filters that sometimes delete a friendly email. Please feel free to call back or private message us. Thanks, John.

danelady
2006-10-04, 2:38pm
Thanks John. I emailed you thru your own sites email form, as there is no apparent email address on the site.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I left my phone number in the voice mail and email, but it is here as well 904-502-0590

Hi Lynnie, I apologize for the lack of communication. We did recieve a voice mail on Monday but it was garbled and we couldn't make out the message. As for the email, I'm afraid we have some pretty aggressive spam filters that sometimes delete a friendly email. Please feel free to call back or private message us. Thanks, John.

danelady
2006-10-04, 9:30pm
Thanks for the fast response John!