Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Looking to Buy: Lampwork Pendant/Bail *Changeable*

MyHandmadeStuff
2006-10-11, 6:47am
Hi! :wave:

I hope I am posting this in the correct place!

I am looking for pendants/bails/changeables for lampwork beads - not sure what they are called. I have seen them on eBay before - it is a post, that you can hang lampwork beads on, and then hang on chain (or whatever).

I need a few for family and friends, gold and/or silver if available. I am not sure what the cost of this would be, I would probably like a range of quality, uniqueness and pricing - depending on the purchaser. Even one of a kind handmade would be cool! :)

Also, I would be interested in discussing bulk purchases (wholesale relationship) so that I may start offering them for auction and for my private sales as well. I think these would be a really neat idea to start offering w/ focals! I have already had many requests for these.

Thank you!
Sabine

Phoenix
2006-10-11, 7:04am
Check To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. - I saw them in person at a recent show- beautiful!

I have not used any from any supplier- so I'm going completely on awe factor.

fritobsessed
2006-10-11, 10:44am
I have one of Mary McDuck's changeable bead pendants and they are great! She has a large assortment of styles/lengths as well.

MyHandmadeStuff
2006-10-11, 11:55am
Hi!

Thank you for the responses!

I tried their link, it is not working? Did it work for you?

Thank you again!
Sincerely,
Sabine

Phoenix
2006-10-11, 11:57am
Hi!

Thank you for the responses!

I tried their link, it is not working? Did it work for you?

Thank you again!
Sincerely,
Sabine

Mary said she had server problems today- I'm sure it will be resolved soon- it's worth checking back

pongo
2006-10-11, 2:24pm
Beth Williams makes the "Change-A-Bead" component in various sizes, gold and silver. Her email is To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
P

melody
2006-10-11, 2:41pm
Hey Sabine -

I have some for sale. Mine are just silverplate and have a ball chain on them to use as fan pulls if you want. They come in two sizes and are $2.00 and $2.25. I sold them at the Gathering recently.

SPIglass
2006-10-11, 9:57pm
Hi Sabine,

I make one of a kind handmade changable bead pendants and mine are fine silver with a sterling silver post and nickel plated spring loaded clasp.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't have any of my available ones up on my website right now because I'm in the process of making up quite a few for an upcoming show. If you're interested, let me know and I can email you some pictures of what I currently have on hand.

~Paulette

44600 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)

klrglass
2006-10-11, 10:11pm
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phoenix
2006-10-12, 2:38pm
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. is back online now
Direct link to these is To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. - the hibiscus is on sale now- looks beautiful!

There is definitely a price and style difference between all the suggestions- I'd love to see what you come up with as they could each do well with different styles of beads.

MyHandmadeStuff
2006-10-17, 4:56am
Thank you to everyone for posting - there are some beautiful options out there!!

Sincerely,
Sabine

Amethyst_briolette
2007-06-29, 12:55pm
OooOo I just ordered a plain one with purple topper and the snowflake one with cz topper. Can't wait to see them in person!