Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : In 4 months imma own a new website.

carls-marbles-beads-etc
2006-10-29, 7:10am
Hey In four months time I will buy my new website. Im buying it from SiteSell.com.... They are registered and are in good standing with the Better Business Bureau Of Montreal Quebec, Canada..

They dont have any complaints and they're product is solid as the rock.
So I would love it if yall would visit the site and read their info. Its super easy to understand and You might use them too. The cost is 300.00 for an entire year of hosting and no monthly billings or fees.... Just a year by year 300.00 charge.. Thats pretty darn good , no thats pretty near impossible to find in any other company especially for what I am getting , all the tools, etc.. Its a cost of 5000.00 if I were to buy the packages seperately from any other company.

Take a look at their stats and then tell me what you think. Thanks.

http://results.sitesell.com

http://www.sitesell.com

Carl~~~ for site sell for sure.!!!:-)

Janelle Zorko
2006-10-29, 10:27am
Carl, you might want to check out www.powweb.com or other hosts. Powweb is $94.00 a year. I've also had people recommend www.doteasy.com and others. $300 a year is a lot for hosting these days. If they're doing your site for you or some other kind of development, I can see it - otherwise, again, that's a lot of money.

Janelle

meadowesky
2006-10-29, 11:58am
or www.bluevoda.com

awesome software, awesome customer support, and I have NEVER had my site go down.
94$ year. includes EVERYTHING and the most storage I could find anywhere.
up to you though. :)

beadgoodies
2006-10-29, 2:35pm
Looks like SPAM to me!!

Candy

Janelle Zorko
2006-10-29, 6:11pm
I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say it. Carl, are you repping this company? I hope you don't take offense at that.

Janelle

carls-marbles-beads-etc
2006-10-29, 9:38pm
Im not advertising , just like your not advertising other hosting sites to me right.???

You cant go wrong with sitesells Site Build it. all im saying is read the tools you get , you'd pay thousands elsewhere. I dont believe they would lie. Thanks. Im just going to find out for me. You dont gotta find it out.

But in the long run I am going to make alot of money because of this system. G-d bless. Carl~~~\\:D/