Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : OxygenPlus Concetrator Lovin' it!

Judy Peppers
2006-11-07, 6:54am
Just received my oxy concentrator from Oxygen Plus. Running it with a Carlisle mini cc and I love it! Plenty of pressure to spare. Making boro beads too! The service and speed of delivery was fantastic. After the fact when I had questions I received a personal phone call from Larry.

Kitty
2006-11-07, 7:20am
I received mine last week from Justin. Great service! I am glad I have a warranty or I would be worrying about whether I might have to invest more.

Thanks

glassblower
2006-11-07, 9:25am
Would one of these run a GTT phantom torch?

Larry LaClair
2006-11-07, 12:21pm
Hello Everyone,
Over the years we have provided our concentrators to wide array of glass artists who use them for a variety of work. Some use it for hobbie use and some for their business and a full time profession. We are asked all the time which torches will run with our 5 lpm oxygen concentrators ? Will they have enough heat to do hard glass / boro etc. I would like to ask the people who use this equipment if you can share with us at OxygenPlus as well as all beadmakers etc. your comments as to what type of torch you use with our equipment, types of glass and I would LOVE to see some pictures of the beads that have been made with your setup. I hope your information will help
others who are trying to find out the answers to these questions ( me included ).

Take care and thanks for your help.

Larry LaClair ;-)

Reenie
2006-11-25, 8:24pm
I have only a few rods of one kind of boro. I used it on my hothead cuz I just wanted to try it. Yea right! That took about an hour and I don't think it ever really melted??
I now run a betta with an oxycon...and it melts. But small beads. But I'm still new to this torch and such so as soon as I play more..i'll show pics but I think to really make the boro melt..you would need a bigger oxycon!
Irene

65Starfire
2007-01-09, 6:55am
I am running my mini cc with my devilbiss concentrator and it gives me all the flame I could ask for. I am very impressed with this concentrator.\\:D/