Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Luv LB Supplys

luvhotglass
2006-11-08, 1:01pm
Doorbell rang today. . .the mailman had a package for me!!!!

What was it?

No it couldn't be. . . .a package from LB Supplys?

Woooooooohooooooooo!!!!

I just placed the order over the weekend. Thank you Jon and Renate for getting the order out sooooooooooo quickly. Everything arrived perfectly. I'm so impressed with the colors I'm drooling over them as I write this. Just what I needed to spark my fire!! I'm already making a list for more. I'm so glad I ordered from you. You will be my #1 glass supplier.

Thanks again
Anna

p.s.
oh, I almost forgot the freebie glass is great too!

danelady
2006-11-08, 1:33pm
Thanks for starting this thread Anna, all I gotta say is:
Me too Me too ME TOO!!!

Jon got me a marver I've been looking for EVERYWHERE, and couldn't find, and a couple Corina Spotlights I've been missing! NOT TO MENTION the $200 worth of glass LOLOL
Thanks Jon anf thanks Anna for the thread!
Doorbell rang today. . .the mailman had a package for me!!!!

What was it?

No it couldn't be. . . .a package from LB Supplys?

Woooooooohooooooooo!!!!

I just placed the order over the weekend. Thank you Jon and Renate for getting the order out sooooooooooo quickly. Everything arrived perfectly. I'm so impressed with the colors I'm drooling over them as I write this. Just what I needed to spark my fire!! I'm already making a list for more. I'm so glad I ordered from you. You will be my #1 glass supplier.

Thanks again
Anna

p.s.
oh, I almost forgot the freebie glass is great too!

ccrichard
2006-11-08, 2:06pm
Me too, Me too..... I can't say enough about the quality of their products and the incredible service. Thanks for the thread Anna.

mintleaf
2006-11-08, 2:37pm
I love them too!

My first order arrived so fast I couldn't believe my eyes =P~ ! I was calculating how long it would take to arrive and it was already on my doorstep when I got home from work :jawdrop: .

You guys rock! Keep up the good work. I will be ordering again when I have the money!

cbm66
2006-11-20, 9:10pm
Just have to say I agree, I love LB Supplys too ;)

Aloha, Chris

shawneelampwork
2006-11-21, 5:12am
I also agree, I ordered glass on Friday Nov 17, and it arrived yesterday, Nov 20. Now thats super fast considering I live in the midwest and they are on the west coast. Plus the shipping costs are reasonable and free glass is always a nice bonus. Lori

msy439
2006-11-21, 8:59pm
i luv them too,fast shipping,excellent customer service.
Mary

NLC Beads
2006-11-21, 11:01pm
lb supplies rocks, and the free shipping is a huge draw. $8.10 more of glass in incentive to go over that $100 mark - even when I was only ordering copper green stringer!!! LOL!

mary1_$
2006-11-22, 8:12am
They are great folks to deal with. He sent me a pick when someone nominated me for $125 worth of free glass. What a peach they are. Alwase helpful and free glass , fast shipping what else could you ask for? LBSUPPLY ROCKS!!!!!

rosebud101
2006-11-22, 8:50am
I've dealt with Jon since I first started lampworking. I've always had good customer service, great prices, and help when I needed it. Thanks to both Jon and Renata!

Mallory

jonsglassshack
2006-11-24, 10:21pm
WOW, I just stop in to say THANK YOU.

Jon & Renate (lbsupplys)

splynda
2006-12-02, 2:24pm
Thank you LB Supplies - Great service, quick mailing!

Tancaro
2006-12-14, 11:25am
Thanks again Jon & Renate! I ordered late late Friday nite, received a confirmation within minutes and already received my glass! I went over the $200 mark this time. I think you could call me officially addicted! You guys are truly terrific suppliers! -Carol

danelady
2006-12-21, 4:22pm
Ok You all know I make Twisties right? Well I can't DO it without Glass! I've ordered a reasonable amount of glass from Jon in the last 4 months, Not extravagant amounts, and pretty much only slightly MORE than I used to buy before I started Twisting for you all.

I saved the FREE glass I got from To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.) in a Priority box below my regular glass storage! Look at how much I've gotten in 4 months! (scroll down to see!)
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Naos*
2006-12-21, 6:41pm
WOW, Lynnie! I've gotten some great freebies, too!

Jon, did you ever send out 1/4" bundles of that Effetre/Moretti Transparent Intense Blue? Just wondering because I have an unlabeled bundle and I want to order some if it's that batch! :D It's the only blue I see on the site that matches though I could've sworn it was a Vetrofond...so I'm confused! :D

See? FREE glass gets you more orders!!! heehee

NLC Beads
2006-12-21, 11:45pm
Amber - I have some he sent to me, since he knows my fondness for streaky sapphire.. :D So as far as I know (if it helps) the Intense Blue was a freebie.

Free shipping is dangerous - I just wanted the Japanese beadmaking book and pushed it up to get the shipping. :)

Kym
2006-12-22, 12:45am
Thanks to Jon and Renate,

My friend and I ordered a combined order and got it in time for Xmas! When you consider how far it had to come and through how many hands, that was great timing! I was so impressed I made another order just for me. We had a fun time sorting it out, just like two kids in the candy store and free glass too!

Kym

Alaskalinda
2006-12-24, 12:48am
Jon and Renate are great, I've been really happy every time I've ordered from them! Lightning fast and the free glass is fantastic!

josielv
2006-12-26, 4:20pm
Jon and Renate,
I received my order today with ALLLLLL of my free glass!! Thank you so much, I can't wait to go play with it!!

beadlvr
2006-12-26, 9:33pm
Oh my goodness, Jon and Renate are awesome!!! I received my order today (first time) also and it was Christmas all over - gorgeous glass and freebies to boot. Thank you so much.

danelady
2006-12-27, 10:30am
I feel that way EVERY time I get glass! Happy Christmas to ME! LOL
Thanks Jon & Renate!Oh my goodness, Jon and Renate are awesome!!! I received my order today (first time) also and it was Christmas all over - gorgeous glass and freebies to boot. Thank you so much.

Prism
2006-12-28, 11:04am
I just had to chime in and say LB Supplys rocks. I placed my order on Christmas day and it arrived today. Not a broken rod in the bunch. And thanks so much for the free glass, out of 3lb of free glass not one color was a duplicate to any in my order. I will be back.
Christy
Prism's Lampwork Beads

rosemarie23
2006-12-29, 10:08am
Me too!

I ordered over the holiday, and mine arrived yesterday already. The boxes looked like the mail trucks did a couple of test drives over the boxes, and there were only a couple of 1 inch pieces broken off. Hey, I don't mind shorts anyway!

I got so much free glass, I was amazed. I ordered some foils, and got free glass even for that. And some of the free glass was the more pricey glass - who would have expected that?

Will I be back? You bet your sweet bippy! (If you're under, say, 45, that translates to yes.)

djohnjr1
2006-12-29, 1:42pm
I order mine on Christmas Day. I am hoping that it is there when I get home from work today....Dawn

danawana
2006-12-30, 1:16am
Hey everyone, you can do them a favor back by checking your black stringers ordered from them. I just discovered tonight (if I am not mistaken - being a newbie) I got a 1/4 of intense black labeled as regular black. I emailed them to let them know. Since it's about 5x the cost, it can make a difference to them if it was their labeling mistake and not their supplier's mistake. I tested it and it did the lacy pattern thing, while a test rod of regular black from another supplier did not... And they were both labeled as reg. black.

NLC Beads
2006-12-31, 8:29am
You can also test by pulling a very fine stringer from it and holding it up to the light - purple is regular Moretti, dark blue is Vetro, and "wow this is really black" is intense. It's what I do to check before I use black stringers to make pupils...

danawana
2006-12-31, 3:33pm
Yep, i used the light, but most of it looked like IB, but I will just quickly pull thinner stringers to test them tonight - just to make sure, since it could make a difference using them. They said it must have been their suppliers mistake, so I can keep them. Bonus! I usually have the opposite luck.

NLC Beads
2007-01-01, 12:40am
*visualizing stampede of people ordering stringers* Thanks for the tip, I appreciate it but figure mine is safe since I'm well stocked on black - haven't ordered in a while.
I do so love honest people. :)

danawana
2007-01-01, 3:08pm
It's all IB. Checked, and can clearly see the difference in the really thin stringers. I got lucky. So that might explain some of the strange, unexpected behavior during my experimenting.

collectiblesbyrose
2007-01-01, 4:25pm
Yep. Add me to the list of I love lb supply!

One Key Beads
2007-01-01, 5:44pm
As a relative newby and from over the pond, all I can say is you lucky b....... I ordered from them before xmas and they were first class. Unfortunatly, the same can't be said for our Royal Mail. It took them forever to process and deliver the parcel.

Won't stop me from ordering again though - the colours wow.

Jeanette

BeverleyH
2007-01-14, 12:28pm
Same here Jeanette. Ordered on the 22nd Dec and still waiting - I'm sure it's not Jon or Renate's fault in the slightest I'll quickly add, and it's just caught up in customs. (I also think it depends on what you tick on the box, if you know what I mean ;)).

The tracking thingie on USPS keeps telling me to 'try later' so not getting very far there either.

It's just frustrating as I'm dying to try this lovely glass hopefully heading my way! My fastest delivery from the States was an order placed at 9pm on a Friday night UK time which arrived on the Monday morning. Fantastic! (Quicker than ordering at home!)

LB were really lovely to deal with and hopefully I'll appreciate their lovely glass too shortly! :)

Just amended this as I've just got through to USPS and the parcel apparently cleared customs on the 12th (not sure whose customs) but clearly it's on it's way. Yay!