Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Thank God for Moretti and More

dragon myst
2006-11-28, 5:39pm
THANK GOD I have found a place that I can order glass that does not cost
and arm and leg - Thank GOD FOR MORETTI AND MORE!!!!!!

daisydog7
2006-11-29, 8:57pm
Amen!

Janelle Zorko
2006-11-29, 9:51pm
Before I had met Bill and Donelle, I would order from them and be simply amazed by their fast service, great packaging and customer service. Now that I've met them - I like them even more!

One time I found out on Thursday that my sister was coming for the weekend and I thought it would be great to have a Hothead so we both could play on the torch. I called Bill on Thursday morning - by Friday afternoon, I had a torch and Hothead station (prior even to my sister's arrival). They rock!!!

Janelle

Jennifer Geldard
2006-11-29, 10:29pm
Yup! They're my favorite suppliers ever!!!
I recently unknowingly overpaid for my shipping , and was suprised with a paypal refund today.... they're the best!!

sadiesmom
2006-11-29, 10:39pm
I have to agree... Bill is the BEST!!!

beadygirl
2006-11-30, 9:04am
I agree!! They are my very favorite ever! They recently got together a 67 pound glass order (which for me is a LOT) and I had it in three days!! If only they sold gas and groceries, I wouldn't shop anywhere else for anything!! :-)
I send all people their way when looking to buy glass!
Way to go guys!!
THANK YOU!

MitzyGail
2006-11-30, 7:16pm
They are fantastic! I order from them here in the merry old land of Oz and get my supplies faster than if I ordered from the other side of the country! I don't know how they do it!
I lost the directions for hooking up my torch and regulator and when I emailed them, they scanned all four pages and sent it to me right away.
They are great!

lainee733
2006-12-08, 1:35pm
they are great!!!! i order from them all the time and they are sooooooo fast!

Allie_T
2006-12-08, 10:13pm
Yup! They're my favorite suppliers ever!!!
I recently unknowingly overpaid for my shipping , and was suprised with a paypal refund today.... they're the best!!

That happened with my last order (first from their webstore as opposed to their eBay store) and I received a refund. For a moment I thought they were refunding my entire order as they were out of all items! LOL

Artistic License
2006-12-13, 7:07pm
The Thorton's are the best people. I have been doing business with them since I got into this field, and they are my principal supplier. They're fair, honest and take good care of their customers. They're a blessing.
Phyllis

Cracked Baubble
2006-12-13, 7:56pm
link for the newbies please ;)

Alibeadbar
2006-12-14, 8:31pm
Am I missing something??? I have re-read the posts and cant find who you are talking about. Especially as they deliver to Oz....... who are they???? I must buy from them!!!

dragon myst
2006-12-14, 8:41pm
The name of the company is Moretti and More - you can find them on LE
Customer service and on the internet under moretti and more !
They have a great variety of glass - boro , morettim messey colors ect
and they don't charge a arm and a leg for mailing - They are willing to mail
first class . They have great service. Happy Holidays - Jennifer

Artistic License
2006-12-14, 9:14pm
Here ya go:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's their E-Bay store. As far as I know that's their only website for ordering
Phyllis

Artistic License
2006-12-14, 9:16pm
Ok let's try this again...Apparently THEY DO now have their own website. but you can buy from either e-bay store or their direct website.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Happy glass hunting
Me again

Alibeadbar
2006-12-14, 9:16pm
Thanks for the site details.... am heading there now.
Ali

Marie C
2006-12-14, 9:47pm
Does anybody know if they label each rod individually? That's important to me. Otherwise, many times I don't know what I'm using.

Thanks!!!

Warmly, Marie C

Renee
2006-12-16, 10:27pm
Marie, have you ordered glass from someone who does label every single rod? I'm just curious.

dragonfly designs 56
2006-12-21, 3:24pm
Ohmygosh, Cant Believe I Didnt Know About Them ,cant Wait To Order! Super Duper Cheap Cheap Cheap!!!! By the way, I dont think I have ever ordered anywhere they tag every rod, just one of the lb.

Wiley
2006-12-21, 3:30pm
They are amazing!! I asked for some glass from my DH for Christmas from their store. I accidentally found out that he placed an order when we got a message from Bill on the answering machine. DH needed to call back to select the free glass the order qualified for! How many vendors would do that????

They are great! and I am dying to open my Christmas present !!

Link to their website: To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and be sure to check out the free glass offer!!!

Alaskalinda
2006-12-22, 2:26am
They are just AWESOME! Every time I order from them I'm amazed - they are super fast and always so nice to work with!!

My favorite for buying glass and supplies by far!

ryman
2006-12-23, 7:35am
Thanks for the recommendation, they are a new vendor to me and I found lots to like about their site and prices. Anyone know about "seeded moretti tubes" they have listed? How are they used? Something new to play with!

Donna T.
2006-12-23, 5:47pm
I love them too and order all the time from them. My other favorite is Howaco, they are the ones that label each and every rod. Comes in handy, especially when you want to reorder and you want to be sure you order the right color number.

vonna
2006-12-23, 8:01pm
MR. BILL IS THE GREATEST EVER... Vonna

madelyn1
2006-12-23, 8:17pm
I'm so glad I found this thread -- don't know how I missed it before!

I ordered glass from Bill a couple of weeks ago - he also has a special on his website that's a good one - free glass- and shipping was fast and the glass was so securely packaged. I sent Bill an email to thank him and told him I wished there was a thread here - duh!

I have ordered quite a bit but always on ebay; not now- his website is the best!

Thanks for the great glass and wonderful service, Bill!

Shirley

silkys
2007-01-10, 5:48am
Anyone heard from Bill or Darnelle ?