Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Did you order from Phoenix Art Supplies recently?

Phoenix
2006-12-07, 7:38am
I've gotten two emails this morning and I'm going through records- but I wanted to get this out in the public eye as well.

The two boxes I researched this morning were sent in late November and have not arrived at their destination yet. Each is tracked and marked en route- but has been delayed somewhere along the way. one has been in a Kansas City PO apparently for days already. We had a snow storm here, but I thought these had gone out early enough to be out of the state safely.

I'll be checking up on everything that's headed out since then. Please let me know if you are waiting on a package or would like your tracking number.

Thanks to the great customers who noticed something amiss and asked what was going on! I will contact anyone i think has been waiting too long today individually as well with details.

danelady
2006-12-07, 8:10am
Jessica, PLEASE don't feel badly, it ISN'T just you. I sent out several tubes of twisties around the 25th with Delivery Conf and they haven't YET arrived at thier destinations. I also mailed ONE on 11/15 and it JUST arrived on MONDAY! I think the PO is opening our goodies and playing with them before sending them along! Grrrr! LOLI've gotten two emails this morning and I'm going through records- but I wanted to get this out in the public eye as well.

The two boxes I researched this morning were sent in late November and have not arrived at their destination yet. Each is tracked and marked en route- but has been delayed somewhere along the way. one has been in a Kansas City PO apparently for days already. We had a snow storm here, but I thought these had gone out early enough to be out of the state safely.

I'll be checking up on everything that's headed out since then. Please let me know if you are waiting on a package or would like your tracking number.

Thanks to the great customers who noticed something amiss and asked what was going on! I will contact anyone i think has been waiting too long today individually as well with details.

Phoenix
2006-12-07, 8:23am
Thanks Lynnie - I was already using my will to get them quickly across the US since some of my recent packages have left three days after the order came in which is as long as I want to go- so this stomped me this morning.

It's Christmas- you should each be opening happy packages on time with a smile :-)

It is nice to know it's an across the board problem.

danelady
2006-12-07, 8:30am
Yeah, my turn around time on making twisties is 2-5 days from when the order arrives here. So even though I PRINT my forms the day I get paid, I don't ship till a few days later, so I make sure to hand write the date I drop at the PO on every Del Conf reciept.

I stomped on over to the PO yesterday and ranted a bit. They say there are a lot of Temps handling mail which is adding to the delays and apologized.

That isn't helping whe my customers get upset cuz they don't have their goodies, now is it? Sigh

Ah well at least I know I am not alone LOLThanks Lynnie - I was already using my will to get them quickly across the US since some of my recent packages have left three days after the order came in which is as long as I want to go- so this stomped me this morning.

It's Christmas- you should each be opening happy packages on time with a smile :-)

It is nice to know it's an across the board problem.

silkys
2006-12-07, 8:47am
Jessica ,
I think anyone who has ever purchased from you knows something beyond your control must be slowing mail down .
Your enthusiastic reputation of getting goods out speaks for itself .
I don't think I have ever ordered anything from you take more than 4 days to reach me .

Many Blessings and Happy Holidays,
Janelyn

squid
2006-12-07, 8:49am
I have noticed that the PO is EXTREMELY slow in some areas of the country!

Phoenix
2006-12-07, 9:02am
If I haven't mentioned it lately, I love LE and miss spending more tiem on here- speaking of which....

I'll check in again tonight

Thank you guys and don't forget all orders going out right now are getting Christmas presents of unlisted glass!

I've got big news coming out soon also -shhhhh

:-)