Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Finally all together !

dla
2005-09-11, 12:14pm
Well, after months of getting supplies and waiting for hubbies help ( =D> ) as needed I finally have it all together ! lol ! Just got the rolling shelves with pvc tubes set up last night. Plan to label them with color names but that will come when time allows (if ever !). I am a happy camper now ! We are going to "tweak" the vent system asap with putting hole thru wall so that it vents straight out back to outside rather than using that damn window ! lol ! And yes, it's all in the basement but I am set up between two windows with another one at other end of basement plus another one on other side. It's a walk out basement and this side is not underground at all. Anyway, it works out just peachy ! lol !
Debbie A. 3118

Anne Ricketts
2005-09-11, 1:33pm
Yay Deb!!! =D> It looks nice and cozy!! Have fun!!

robinbrown
2005-09-11, 3:04pm
NICE!!! I love all the light.

Roseanne
2005-09-25, 4:13pm
Looks GREAT!! Did you "tweek" your ventilation yet?

dla
2005-09-26, 3:35am
Hi Roseanne -
Thanks and not yet. Hubby's race season started so he's been gone every weekend this month. It'll slow down now to one or two races a month THEN he can get to work ! lol !

A.Loomis
2005-09-27, 4:34am
Hi Deb,
I'm interested in your bench and your kiln. Could you tell me about those? I'm in the research phase of setting up a studio, and have been looking at so many things that my head is just "spinning" LOL.

THANKS muchly,
angela

dla
2005-09-27, 1:46pm
Hi Angela -
Welcome to this wonderful world of glass ~! It CAN be mind boggling to say the least ! I felt the same way when I started researching and buying. Luckily we have LOTS of places to get information and help.
My work table came from where my husband USE to work. They had a warehouse full of them and were just giving them away. Very sturdy, all steel and perfect. He got three of them and I ended up with one. We (hubby and I ) have no idea where they came from.
As for my kiln, I got it at Sundance and I'll try and post a link here. Not sure if I can. http://www.artglass1.com/kilnlg.htm as I'm not sure how to do it ! lol ! It's a small kiln pretty much made for annealing beads and fusing small pieces but it can be ordered in bigger sizes.
Hope this helps !
Debbie A.

cool ! the link showed up ! yes ! lol ! :lol: