Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Dichro for BE?

Torcha
2006-12-30, 2:49am
Am wondering where I can find some dichro to use with Bullseye glass?
Thanks.

Gundula
2006-12-30, 7:21am
I use mostly A&A
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Artisan
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you just want some scrap to play with, try Ebay, just be sure you look for COE90.

I have the best results with CBS and, for pattern, Savoy.

Gundula

Kalera
2006-12-30, 11:05pm
I should have some of Bullseye's Sizzle Stix up on my site next week... but you can also buy them directly from Bullseye if you call them, I think!

Torcha
2006-12-31, 12:15am
Thanks to you both for the suggestions...

Kalera- I have not had luck finding the dichro on your site. Can you point me to the right product heading? I am sure I am just overlooking the right spot, and I do want to order some more BE as well.
Thanks!
Alana

madnesssr
2007-01-02, 6:41am
I buy all my bullseye sheet glass & frit and 1/4 sheets of dichro from A & A. I love working with them. They are awesome! Friendly service, great prices, and a broad selection of product.

AlaskaBarb
2007-01-02, 3:00pm
Sizzle stix are great, of course. If you want a more economical solution, buy bigger sheets from a dicro supplier like CBS and cut them into strips. Any dichro with a 90 COE base glass will work. Arrow Springs also sells strips that have been slumped to round the edges.

Happy melting!

Kalera
2007-01-02, 8:30pm
Thanks to you both for the suggestions...

Kalera- I have not had luck finding the dichro on your site. Can you point me to the right product heading? I am sure I am just overlooking the right spot, and I do want to order some more BE as well.
Thanks!
Alana

I don't have it in yet... I believe I am picking it up on Thursday and it will go up on the website Friday. :)