Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : My NEW website for 2007

sislonski
2007-01-08, 4:24pm
Finally! I found a wee bit of time to update my website and add some new product. *whew!*

born2snooze
2007-01-08, 4:48pm
Love the new look Shari! Very cute and clean! :love:

LoriBird
2007-01-09, 4:12am
Shari your site is beautiful! Very elegant!
Splashofmagic has some awesome templates too!! WOW!! Love the colors and designs! Best one I've seen yet!

Lori

A.Loomis
2007-01-09, 5:03am
Your site is LOVELY.... found one tiny little typo-on the page where you list the different colors for the different cancers and others... the "in memory of - black" is in your list twice.

Do you know of a particular color for cardiac problems? I have a friend with a baby who has had trouble, and I'd love to make her a bracelet featuring a color relevant to her own life....

THANKS!!
Angela

Cracked Baubble
2007-01-09, 7:47am
beautiful! Just beautiful!! I love the graphics and the navigation is great.
I found one typo on the designer collection page-flamwored

sislonski
2007-01-09, 8:58am
Hey! Wow! Thanks so much for the kind words and especially thank you for doing a proofing for me. I'm so impressed.

I'll take care of those typos today.

My nephew redid the color chart for me, so he must have duplicated that one color. I'll change that too.

Thanks so much for going over it for me.

Isn't Susan just the best. She's so VERY talented.

Thank you!
Shari

sislonski
2007-01-09, 8:59am
I can't remember if I made those changes or not, I'll have to go back and look.

sislonski
2007-01-09, 9:52am
Sorry Angela: I meant to answer your question. I believe the awareness for cardiac problems would be red but I'll check and confirm that for you.

shari

gerryp918
2007-01-13, 5:28pm
Great site. I, too, am a breast cancer survivor. Three years.

A typo: (photos of you & your daughter in Carmel) you mean "soared" instead of "soured".--Gerry

sislonski
2007-01-13, 10:58pm
Gerry, thanks so much! I'll have to change that too!

Congratulations fellow survivor!!

GinaJ
2007-01-17, 8:13am
It look beautiful, very elegant!!!

sislonski
2007-01-19, 11:32pm
Thank you for looking

Barrie
2007-01-21, 12:23am
Bwaahaa! I had to laugh Shari!! On the link page, the link to the Polar Bear video cam says "Polar Beads"! Hee hee!! Otherwise a spectacular website!! It's so beautiful! :)

sislonski
2007-01-22, 12:22pm
That is too funny! I must have been thinking "Ah! polar bear beads good idea!" at the time that I was typing LOL!

Thanks for the kind comments Barrie!

flamemoth
2007-02-01, 10:57am
Beautiful site Shari..sophisticated and clean, easily navigated.

claybraes
2007-02-01, 5:56pm
What a lovely site and beautiful beads and jewellery

sislonski
2007-02-04, 11:20am
Thank you so much Fiona!

sislonski
2007-02-20, 5:31am
Free beads coming soon to my website. So bookmark me and check back in the next few days for a chance to win free beads!

Miss Kate
2007-02-20, 6:52pm
Very Nice Shari! I am impressed! I just lost my Daddy last year after an 8 yr battle with colon cancer. It was his heart that finally gave way, but I'm sure all the chemo weakened it. Anyway - You have inspired me to contact your web designer for my site (party supplies not beads).

Miss Kate

heartglass
2007-02-25, 11:08am
Beautiful Webby Shari ...makes me want to chuck mine and start all over again ...what a lovely message ...& story I am inspired ...My best friend of 35 years had breast cancer a reconstructive surgery 2 years ago,she is also a surviver . It seems we are all touched by some family member or close friends who have had cancer of some type or another ...We have to all think positive and believe a cure is here ....I am glad you are here to shine a light to show us the way....Susan

heartglass
2007-02-25, 11:08am
Beautiful Webby Shari ...makes me want to chuck mine and start all over again ...what a lovely message ...& story I am inspired ...My best friend of 35 years had breast cancer a reconstructive surgery 2 years ago,she is also a surviver . It seems we are all touched by some family member or close friend who have had cancer of some type or another ...We have to all think positive and believe a cure is here ....I am glad you are here to shine a light to show us the way....Susan

drewspuppet
2007-03-10, 2:10pm
Good site.. easy to navigate.
The designs are awesome!
I only question some of them as banners as people might want
to have reduced color gif files for size.. and I would like
to be able to see previews of the designs with those settings.
I wish everyone had hi speed.

sislonski
2007-03-10, 5:46pm
Good site.. easy to navigate.
The designs are awesome!
I only question some of them as banners as people might want
to have reduced color gif files for size.. and I would like
to be able to see previews of the designs with those settings.
I wish everyone had hi speed.

Sorry drew, I don't get what you're saying. Are you saying it's taking a long time to load for the picutures? for those of you with dial up?
I'm not sure what you are referring to as banners? etc. Could you explain, that way I can see what I can do about it for you.

sislonski
2007-04-25, 10:55pm
Thank you everyone for your views, I hope you enjoy the site.

sislonski
2007-06-13, 7:46am
New! A BEAD section.
I now have Beads for sale on my website!

sislonski
2007-08-10, 6:10am
I've updated my website by putting a link on my homepage to my cousins fundraiser for her team. For the Light the Night event to raise money for cancer.

She's very dear to my heart, so I hope that you will find it in your heart to donate to a very worthy cause.

thank you!

shari

sislonski
2007-09-26, 8:00pm
I've added some new product to my website.