Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Call for Entries: Bead Review 2005

Fergiebeads
2005-09-16, 7:12am
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place in the forum to post this, but here goes:

Brad Pearson and Deanna Griffin Dove announce a Call for Entries for the upcoming book: "Bead Review 2005". You can visit www.ArtofBeadmaking.com (http://www.artofbeadmaking.com) for more information and to download a PDF with submission guidelines.

We have recently added a new section for beginner beadmakers: "Beadmakers to Watch" !

Here an overview:

Think of the leaps and bounds glass beadmaking has made in the last twenty years! Think of the leaps and bounds glass beadmaking took just last year! We want to celebrate these changes, because we are excited to be part of such a great art form. So, The Art of Beadmaking will begin publishing an annual bead review — showcasing the best beads of the year, with articles about significant developments in the field. All glass beadmakers are invited to participate and submit their best beads, made in the year 2005. Each artist who submits an application will receive a free copy of The Bead Review 2005.

I'll be doing the layout on this book... I can't wait to see your beads! \\:D/

Dreamcloud Designs
2005-09-16, 8:10am
That's exciting! I like the idea of a section for beginning beadmakers. Wonderful!

~Leiza

dogmaw
2005-09-16, 8:12am
You will get to see mine, cause I sent the CD yesterday!