Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Looking for shows in Oregon and Washington

CraftymissKim
2007-01-11, 3:50pm
Hi there everyone:waving: I live in POrtland Oregon and want to do indoor and outdoor shows. HELP if you know of any please PM me.[-o<

Thank you so much
Kim

i09172
2007-01-11, 6:31pm
Hi there everyone:waving: I live in POrtland Oregon and want to do indoor and outdoor shows. HELP if you know of any please PM me.[-o<

Thank you so much
Kim

Hi Kim,

This site has a pretty good selection of shows:

http://www.festivalnet.com/

Good luck!

Lara
2007-01-11, 6:49pm
Let's see, in the Seattle area:

University District Street Fair
Best of the Northwest (the have in Portland too)
Bellevue Art Fair - Best of the Rest and a third show all are at the same time around a large mall in Bellevue. It is like a fancy, medium and lower quality show. Something for everyone. The main one is the nicest of the area.
Folklife Festival
Bumpershoot

CraftymissKim
2007-01-12, 8:10am
HUGGS

Thank you I am going to check them out. :)

Kim

Norskiglass
2007-01-13, 4:37pm
You might want to stay tuned to the event section of www.northwestglasssociety.org for shows this summer!!! ~one in particular @ Arbor Crest Winery in Aug. and the bead stampede in Sept/Oct is one I will be looking forward to as I have several thousand boro beads to unload from demos and classes I've taught last year......have fun!

innervisions
2007-01-31, 9:42pm
Kim

My favorite is the Puget Sound Bead Festival - held in July in Tacoma.

Innervisions

CraftymissKim
2007-01-31, 9:54pm
in July I will check y calander
Thanks
Kim

Kevan
2007-01-31, 10:01pm
Best of the Northwest is a good show. To visit anyway, I have never "done" it.

Bellingham has a bead show in March.

A_Glass_Bash
2007-02-23, 3:12am
puget sound bead festival has one in Bellingham in March and in July there's one in Tacoma