Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Lausha Lady

Jenfire
2007-01-12, 4:47pm
Does anyone know how to contact Lausha Lady other than the email on her site? I have put in an order, emailed her twice and have gotten no response. I know she says she is having trouble with her site but not answering her emails is different. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jen

glimr2
2007-01-13, 2:05pm
I just bought some stuff from her and talked with her last week.

Tobi

grace edwards
2007-01-13, 8:14pm
Hi Jen,

So sorry that you haven't been able to get through. YES - I am having some ISP problems. Until everything is fixed, please try this email if the other doesn't get through.

I always email within a few hours.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

regards,
/grace

Jenfire
2007-01-14, 12:48am
Grace sent you an email to the above address with an order and my contact info.
Jen

grace edwards
2007-01-14, 9:40am
Got it - Thanks so much Jen! And thanks for pointing out to me that I need more contact information on my site. I spent some time this morning fixing that problem. I've added my alternate email as well as my phone # to my 'Main Page'. /grace

danelady
2007-01-14, 10:18am
Thanks for doing that Grace! I'd tried to call you this week and couldn't find a number for you!:waving: Got it - Thanks so much Jen! And thanks for pointing out to me that I need more contact information on my site. I spent some time this morning fixing that problem. I've added my alternate email as well as my phone # to my 'Main Page'. /grace

Jenfire
2007-01-24, 11:01pm
I just wanted to update this. Grace went above and beyond in my opinion to make our transaction very smooth. Thank you Grace. Did I mention I am now a life long customer of hers!
Jen

Barrie
2007-01-25, 1:01am
Grace is the best!! I better resend my email to the other addy - I thought she was ignoring me! :)

Jenfire
2007-01-25, 12:54pm
Barrie
My bet is that she is not getting your message. i used this email address to get ahold of her. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jen

Barrie
2007-01-25, 1:00pm
I heard from Grace this am!! Thanks!!