Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Northwest Glass Society

Norskiglass
2007-01-13, 12:58pm
54433 This a part of the lampwork studio I built here in Spokane WA. This system includes a hard line system for liquid O2 & propane,over 35' of bench space that easily accomidates 10 lampworking stations.Overhead there if four 2,400cfm roof top mounted exhaust fans,air intake allowing fresh make up air for all the fun to be had inside...leaving you happy from the inside out!!

This is Spokane's first public lampworking studio of its kind offering classes, workshops,private instruction,demonstrations,events,and not to mention the furnace equipment is on its way to insure fun for days on end for everyone! There are open studio times throughout the week days/nights and even a free night once a month!! For anyone traveling on thru Washington state be my guest to stop in and stay a while....have a refreshing beverage play on some new equipment,pick out a little new color from Northstar or G.A or for those "soft @ heart we have 100#'s of your favorite soft glass coming in this spring. Northwest Glass Society is a non-profit 501c3 organization for the arts and education so show your support today by becoming a member today! ~For more information check out our site: http://www.northwestglasssociety.org

PixieFireBeads
2007-01-17, 7:26am
Wow, will you come and revamp mine for me?! Very nice.

Janel
2007-04-05, 4:30pm
You should post more pics of the studio and Gallery too!! -I love this place!

Norskiglass
2007-04-27, 3:47pm
Oh I will post more pics of the gallery as well as the hot shop set up as soon as we haul the 3 tons of equipment in and get it set up! ~the studio has grown so much over the past year or so adn I must say it has been a pleasure putting together Spokane's first public lampworking studio,hot shop,teaching studio, and gallery.

It has really been nice working with the community on so many levels aside from demonstrations,education,and most of all being a self-sufficient non-profit studio.

I would like to thank those who have become members and those who have showed support over the years......keep checking in for upper coming demonstrations,classes and workshops ~and dont forget monthly open studio with free studio time to get together!!

~see you in the studio!

~W~