Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Registry? :)

pipojasper
2007-01-21, 7:56pm
Any glass vendors have a gift registry? My B-day is coming up and I would love to be able to direct my family to an easy gift idea. I hate trying to give them names/numbers with lbs etc. It just never works out. So, know of anyone that does this? It would be so fab! \\:D/

Kalera
2007-01-21, 8:36pm
I don't... but what a fantastic idea! I hope someone jumps on this!

Teague
2007-01-22, 9:59am
Some of the online registries will let you put in info on any website with a link to your product, like: MyGiftList.com

Teaguer

grace edwards
2007-01-22, 8:09pm
I did 'Gift Certificates' at Christmas a year ago - for those hard to shop for lampworkers on your list :wink: . But I never thought to add a link to it. hmmm... what a great idea. I think I'll do that on my Order Page. Thanks - great idea! /grace

Gift Certificate Link (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)

CruzMark
2007-01-22, 8:28pm
Frantz has a "wish list" feature that you can add to and then send to whomever you want.

danelady
2007-01-23, 5:36am
LBSUPPLYS has GIFT Certificates. Your family members buys one, and they (LBSUPPLYS) send you the certificate to redeem, all online! It's easy!
Here is the URL for the gift certificates!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Any glass vendors have a gift registry? My B-day is coming up and I would love to be able to direct my family to an easy gift idea. I hate trying to give them names/numbers with lbs etc. It just never works out. So, know of anyone that does this? It would be so fab! \\:D/

dogmaw
2007-01-23, 5:47am
We do gift certificates at Dogmaw Glass. The gift registry is a good idea. I will have to talk to my web guy (i.e. DH) about that.

pipojasper
2007-01-23, 5:15pm
Frantz has a "wish list" feature that you can add to and then send to whomever you want.

I would love to be able to order from Franz, but the site is so hard to navigate I just gave up :( too bad because everyone seems really happy with them.

BUT...

I am so glad to see you all are excited about this! My family is big on having a gift rather than a certificate. Kinda old fashioned, but we like it that way. My other problem is that I might ask for a more expensive glass if someone were actually buying it for me but if I'm spending the money (even a gift certificate) I tend to be more stingy. Even when I get GCs at other stores... like Target, I tend to buy practical things but if I were making a wish list it would be more extravagent. Probably a little silly but it's how I am. So, if someone has a wish list I surely would love to register for some 104 COE glass! 55797