Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Portable "studio" idea

Cracked Baubble
2005-09-19, 3:39pm
I was at Sam's Club the other day and they have these cool portable stainless steel carts here (http://search.samsclub.com/eclub/search/search.do?simpleitemtype=0&action=search&searchtype=simple&simplesearchfor=CHEF++CART&x=0&y=0) is the only one I could find on thier site but they had another one just like it that was 6' long (or there abouts) for around 100
anyway I thought it would be perfect for someone needing a portable studio and it's a pretty good price. If you have a Sam's club near by but don't have a membership I can send you a "guest" pass if you need it.

BlackRiverBeads
2005-09-20, 6:49am
we have the one that is about 6 foot long. Great buy, and works great.

Anne Ricketts
2005-09-20, 1:40pm
You might try Harbor Freight, I think I saw some rolling carts in one of their ads.

paintingwithglass
2005-09-21, 11:24pm
I have the 5 foot table and the cart in your picture. Love them both!! I use them mostly for storage of stuff in my studio. :biggrin:

dragonseyeglassworks
2005-09-25, 6:40am
Hi Camie,

I have several of the 6' tables as well as the rolling cart and the shelve units that match. There are pictures of how I use them on my website in the studio section. My shop is not totally complete yet but i'm hoping to have it done before cold weather sets in. I still need to insulate and put wall board up. My shop is a 8 x 12 shed that my wonderful husband (an electrician) ran power to for me. He also built my vent system, patterned after my friend Cinda's (Lost Lake Designs). Anyway, you really can't go wrong, both for usability and price!