Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Orange County Ca. Marble Show!!

pacosaki
2007-02-13, 3:58pm
The Orange County Marble Show is coming up fast! March 10, 2007. In Fullerton Ca.
We still have a few tables available so email me if you want a table.

Also, your hotel reservations need to be in by Feb. 21st. They will release the rest of the rooms we have blocked for us after the 21st. This does not mean you can’t get a room at the hotel, but it does mean you might not get a room on the 4th floor with all the rest of us. So get your room reservations as soon as you can!

If you are flying in, the show is a quick 20 minutes from the orange county airport, and about 45 minutes from LAX.
Room trading starts on Wednesday, March 7th.
It is shaping up to be a good show so far, with a good mix of Vintage dealers / collectors and some very fine marble artists displaying their Glass Art Marbles!

Hotel – Wyndahm Anaheim Park Hotel
222 W. Houston Ave.
Fullerton, Ca. 92832

(714) 992-1700

Email or call me with any questions or additional info I can send out to you.

Marble On!
Mike Close
714-747-5656
Bqmold@earthlink.net

pacosaki
2007-02-13, 3:59pm
Just a quick Marble Show Update!!

We have sold out all the tables at the Orange County Marble Show!!! We had to add more but we were limited by the room, so we will have 35 tables in the show room!

Below is a list of everyone who has a table at the show. I noted the marble artists as I know some of you may not know all the artists :) The other names are vintage dealers/collectors.
Also, I know there will be some table sharing, so this may not be a complete list, but it is a good start!
This looks to be a fantastic show regardless of what you collect! Room trading starts on Wednesday 3/7 and the show is Saturday 3/10 from 9:00 to 3:00.
Just another reminder, you need to get your room reservations in by Feb. 21 or you will loose the good room rate.

Mike Close
Bo stiff
Steve Cogdill
Mark Capel - artist
Cal Sugita - artist
Mike Gong - artist
Nathan Meyers - artist
Kaj Beck - artist
Charles Porter
Steve Hawkins
Joe Loadholtz
Bud Cloven