Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : I have a website

drewspuppet
2007-02-24, 11:32am
This is a website I put together for my glass work. I am about as equally skilled in glass and web design; which is not saying much. The reality of my glass skills I have to take with a smile when I see all of the amazing glass works that pop up every day thanks to the Net.

Just want a little constructive criticism.

I'm surprised my name choice was still available. I like to think big.

http://www.glassrave.com/.

heartglass
2007-02-25, 10:48am
Great name ! good glass work ...your font is a bit blurry & small on your header . & info bar ..you may want to check out buying a template with the automatic fonts selected for you...My webby is a bit wild but easy to read...I know a lot of time can be lost messing around building a web site ...I leave it to the pro's ...I'd rather be lampworking...
Also the photograpy is really important are you using a tent to photograph the flash glare takes away from the piece...try using light grey behing your art . I hope this helped a bit ...good luck ...Susan

Kara
2007-02-27, 1:57pm
You have a good start on the website! Your marbles are beautiful!

Navigation should be easy. You have links all over the top, on the bottom and on the left hand side of the page. The links you have at the top of the page are all scattered around making navigation difficult and the design busy. I would keep all the links together and maybe streamline the navigation on the main page.