Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Lauscha Lady!

tagintn
2007-02-28, 1:27pm
=D> I just received my first order from Lauscha Lady. When I ordered she was having trouble with her e-mail but had put up clear consice instructions on her web site of what to do if you didn't hear from her. I then called to tell her the e-mail was still not working and had a delightful conversation with Grace along with placing my order. She sent me e-mails to keep me up to date on the order. My glass arrived sooner than I expected it and I have never seen anything packed as well. She had put her peanuts in a bag so they didn't go everywhere when I opened the package. The glass was in two packets shrink wraped into sections by color with the name of the color written on the appropriate section. I also received one full rod, not just a third of a rod but a full rod bonus of the lucious strawberry glass. All I could do was sit there with my husband and say WOW over and over. I was almost speechless! I think maybe she should give customer service lessons to anyone wanting to succeed in this business.
Thank you Grace!
Grady

dragon myst
2007-02-28, 1:31pm
Wonderful !:koolaid:

madnesssr
2007-02-28, 5:59pm
Grace is awesome to work with. I have placed several orders with her and she is always very responsive. The package I received Monday was well packaged as always. And I appreciate Grace putting the peanuts in a baggy like Grady mentioned. It was nice not having them fall everywhere while I excitedly ripped it open. Thanks Grace!
Steph

CO_Phantom
2007-02-28, 8:00pm
Is she still having issues with email? I've sent a couple of emails to her and haven't heard back....that could be it!!

-Amy

jensy
2007-03-01, 9:26am
I have had 2 orders from Grace and she is superb.

Carolyn M
2007-03-03, 7:21pm
Grace is so sweet! I hope she is at the bead show in Toronto in March. I always buy glass from her there. She is just as nice in person.

lldesigns
2007-03-04, 10:17am
I love Grace and the glass! I've never had a problem, her service is awesome, and the glass comes well packed. I love the bonus 1/4 lb of strawberry glass I got with my last order. What a pretty color!!! I hope she can convince Lauscha to make it a regular part of their product line.

sarah_hornik
2007-03-04, 1:32pm
Grace is the best!
And so is Strawberry. :-)

grace edwards
2007-03-12, 11:59am
Thanks so much everyone!!! And thank you Grady – I so enjoyed our conversation as well. If I’m ever in Tennessee, I’m looking you up. :smile:

Being a lampworker, what I try to do is ship the glass the way I like it to come to me. I’m so glad you all appreciate my efforts. And since this is now my ‘day job’ - YES I did the deed! I signed off my job, and now I’m officially full time glass. (kinda scary!) So, as you well imagine, what is most important to me is ‘Customer Service’ cause I want you to reorder.

Carolyn – it was so nice to see you at the Oasis Show in Toronto on the weekend. I was so glad you brought your beads along, especially that gorgeous set of Cleopatra Beads you have up on Ebay right now. They are more stunning in person. Can't wait to see your results with the tri-layers.

Again folks, thanks so much!
/grace
ps – I keep pushing for the strawberry.

ellyloo
2007-03-15, 10:54am
It was nice to meet you there toO! I'm playing with the light red adn loving it!

loribeads
2007-03-15, 9:13pm
Grace is wonderful! Great packing job and clean glass.

Oh yes, keep pushing for the strawberry. :D

Carolyn M
2007-03-19, 4:58pm
Grace, I have some up right now with tri-layer peach and CIM rose quartz - 'Primrose'. Loved working with this glass, and not as shocky as I thought it would be

tgslampwork
2007-06-06, 9:06am
Alright, I had to find somewhere to say that I just received my first order from Grace -- and I have NEVER EVER EVER received glass that was packed so well. Other glass suppliers should take notes from this vendor -- she's incredible!

Marblemoose
2007-06-11, 10:35pm
I can't let this thread end with 13 messages, and I can't let Grace's service and care go without saying "thanks." Service was terrific, and she is great to talk with.

Dave

Glacier
2007-06-14, 11:24am
Grace rocks! I just got my first order from her. I love being able to buy in Canadian dollars without worrying about exchange rates, Customs, ect. The process to order was easy and the shipping was quite possibly the fastest in history! My order was very well packed and suffered no damage in shipping. I'll be ordering again!

Carolyn M
2007-06-15, 8:06pm
I just ordered from Grace, and she is giving away 1/4 pound of light fuchsia and 1/4 pound of fuchsia with each order over $50.00. These were colours I wanted anyway, so I am really delighted!

fyrebeadz*
2007-06-16, 8:08am
hmmm this is intersting because I have shared several PM's with her over the last year about receiving a catalog and I have yet to get one. Should I have to wait a year for a catalog???? And if that is an indication of her service I would be wary of ordereing.

grace edwards
2007-06-16, 6:20pm
Gosh – thanks everyone. Like I said before, customer service is very important to me, so glad you appreciate the efforts.

Donna (fyrebeadz) –You must be thinking of someone else. Sorry - I don’t have a catalogue, and I never have, and we’ve never PM’d. But check out my website, especially on monday :wink: - I have a new promotion starting that Carolyn already knows about.
/grace

AKDesigns
2007-06-20, 5:14pm
hmmm this is intersting because I have shared several PM's with her over the last year about receiving a catalog and I have yet to get one. Should I have to wait a year for a catalog???? And if that is an indication of her service I would be wary of ordereing.

Yep....you're thinking of the Lauscha COTM person....

Zulekah
2007-06-22, 7:19pm

:( Make sure you have the right vendor before you write negative feedback...

lunamoonshadow
2007-07-06, 7:37am
I just ordered from Grace, and she is giving away 1/4 pound of light fuchsia and 1/4 pound of fuchsia with each order over $50.00. These were colours I wanted anyway, so I am really delighted!

Geeze Carolyn, you *had* to give me that *shove* didn't you? I mean, free pink? How could I possibly resist *that*??
I just got *my* first box from Grace & NOW I WANT MORE!!!
GRACE ROCKS! What everyone else said about her packing is 100% right! It's perfection! I opened my box at work (I've got weird mail issues :lol:) & I LOVED being able to sneak a look at ALL THE COLORS without rubberbands, extra wrappers, and still be able to roll them back into the bubblewrap & tuck them back in the box for the trip home! What a fabulous method for packing glass for shipping!
Not a single rod was chipped! This is the very first time I've ordered anything from Canada--I've got to say, the whole paypal conversion of currency was quite simple & the shipping time was great, even with the 4th of july holiday & a weekend in there (I ordered the 25th, we sorted out my shipping address the 26th, had a shipping notification the 27th & got my box on the 6th--that's fabulous in my book for a box that had to clear customs!)
I've been totally enthralled with lausha pink since someone gave me a rod a few years ago & then another wonderful person gifted me some shorts samples--but now I've got a whole pound of pink....drool...I'm in *heaven*!!! (I think I'm just going to go pet & fondle it now...rofl...)
~luna

tgslampwork
2007-07-06, 8:38am
Ok - I think a record has been beoken here. I ordered on 6/30 in the wee hours of the evening. Grace e-mailed me back immediately and said the invoice would be a tad bit delayed because of Canada Day -- but that the order was received and I would still qualify for the freebies (hiphiphooray!). I got the invoice on the 2nd or 3rd -- PAID on the 3rd...and my glass is HERE, in Chicago on the 6th.

Amazing. Truly amazing.

Thanks again!

LAJ
2007-07-06, 11:23am
I had placed an order with Grace just prior to her offering the free fuschia glass. I went away for a few days, thinking that I had paid. When the glass still didn't arrive almost 2 weeks later, I was just about to e-mail her when Grace e-mailed me with a gentle reminder that she has my glass waiting for me. I checked my paypal account & sure enough, I had not paid. I was so embarrassed:oops: ! I paid her immediately. In less than a week, my glass was here, AND, are you ready for this??????????? She had included the free glass with my order even though the order was placed before the promo had started. Now, THAT'S what I call excellent customer service!

fyrebeadz*
2007-07-09, 8:45am
yes, but, but, the name was the same, lauscha lady. So, do 2 people go by that name now??? If indeed I am wrong, then please accept my aoplogies Lausch Lady.

Zulekah, unless YOU know that facts, bug off.

tgslampwork
2007-07-09, 3:08pm
yes, but, but, the name was the same, lauscha lady. So, do 2 people go by that name now??? If indeed I am wrong, then please accept my aoplogies Lausch Lady.

Zulekah, unless YOU know that facts, bug off.

Hey Donna, are you sure it wasn't Fire Lady? I think that was what Marcie went by...and she was sending out catalogs for a time...and she is not one in the same with Lauscha Lady...but I must admit, I thought they were one in the same too, until recently. :)

ellyloo
2007-07-10, 11:28am
I ordered my glass on the weekend, she sent me an invoice Sunday, shipped monday, and I got the glass tuesday at 1:30! I must say, she packs well, and the glass is nice to touch, right off the bat! I'll still give'em a wipe down, but it doesn't FEEL like I have to.