Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : LB Supply Website Problems?

framerak
2007-03-01, 7:45am
I can't seem to connect to the LB Supplys website. Anybody else having problems?

~Angela

weiner
2007-03-01, 7:55am
I was placing an order with them a couple of days ago when their website went down. I have this overwhelming sense of guilt that it was my inability to choose between Moretti or Vetrofond black that caused the crash!

Actually, Renate left a message acknowledging the problem and requests to be emailed or called for orders.

Cheryl

framerak
2007-03-01, 8:01am
If inability to decide caused website crashes, I'd be responsible for crashing everything from Bridgetown Glass to Val Cox (going alphabetically). ;-)

Thanks for the quick reply!

~Angela

debkauz
2007-03-02, 6:11pm
I was placing an order with them a couple of days ago when their website went down. I have this overwhelming sense of guilt that it was my inability to choose between Moretti or Vetrofond black that caused the crash!

Actually, Renate left a message acknowledging the problem and requests to be emailed or called for orders.

Cheryl

It was. They emailed me and told me so. :hide: :fnwl: :fnwl: :fnwl:

I had trouble today as well. Prolly a good thing as I was in the mood to buy glass...lots of glass...

jonsglassshack
2007-03-03, 12:59am
Hi Everyone, Yes we are down right now and have been the whole week. there is a hard drive problem on the server that we host on. This has been going on since Monday afternoon. I hope to be back up very soon. I would ask if you would like to place a order to PLEASE PM , email me or class me at 541-874-3926. I will gladly fill your order.

Very sorry for the delay. and thank you for your support why we are down, Jon I can't seem to connect to the LB Supplys website. Anybody else having problems?

~Angela