Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : oxygen concentrator info please

psb34psb
2007-03-03, 6:05am
What kind of oxygen concentrator do I need for a minor torch, where do I get it and how much will it cost? Thanks Pam

LoriBird
2007-03-03, 6:15am
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. I got mine from here and I got one for my dd here. I was very happy w/ the customer service I recieved from them. I have a bobcat which is similar to a minor. They'll hook you up right. They are also here on LEtc.

Lori

Blueflameart
2007-03-03, 8:02am
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. - A great company that will answer any and all questions. Give her a shot before making your choice! She is also a member here on Le. Good Luck

barbaracollins
2007-03-03, 2:18pm
I got my Tornado from To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. I love it. Works really great with my minicc.

Justin L
2007-03-05, 5:57am
I am having a sale on a Devilbiss MC 44-90 if you want to call or PM if interested. Only while supplies last though!

MisoBeady
2007-04-03, 2:58pm
What ever you do - do not buy an oxy con from ABR Imagery. The machines themselves from Unlimited Oxygen are fine but ABR Imagery just sent me an M15 that arrived with a huge crack in it. (see pic) When I called the company, they refused to discuss the 3 year manufacturer warranty and hung up on me. At this point I'm working directly with the manufacturer but I'm out the cost it will take to return the M15 to ABR and I'll probably get charged a 25% restocking fee for my trouble. I should have read their return policy before doing business with them. Please learn from my mistake - I don't want anyone else getting burned from this company.

Blueflameart
2007-04-03, 3:16pm
OUCH. Not good. I wouldn't let up, they can't do that to you!

squid
2007-04-03, 7:23pm
If you paid with a credit card, I would dispute the charge.

Gwood
2007-04-09, 1:21pm
I would contact Jon at LB Supplys. He is now selling them and he really has the best customer service out their.

OxygenMan
2007-04-13, 4:19pm
Jay At hobbiesforus.com has a airsep with 7 Psi with a 2 year warranty for $199 plus shipping. His office # is 586-795-9120

Moonlight Creations
2007-04-13, 6:41pm
OxygenPlusMedical .... Hands down ... incredible customer service and great concentrators! Sonje

Starrr
2007-04-24, 3:11am
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. - A great company that will answer any and all questions. Give her a shot before making your choice! She is also a member here on Le. Good Luck

I agree, Kim has a conscious and sells great concentrators.

She isn't someone who will disappear if you need help and will lie about what you are getting. And she is very knowledgeable and can be reached if a problem comes up.

Edie
:)

smutboy420
2007-04-24, 6:05am
Thats messed up that he hung up on you!!!!
2 words come to mind here. CHARGE BACK.

Call your credit card Co. and do a charge back and don't delay.

If you just decided to change you mind and just din't want it and wanted to send it in because of buyers remorse. That would be one thing. But it arrived broke and they don't want to do any thing about it thats just dirty and rotten. I have heard all kinds of things about ABR but this is up there.

MikeAurelius
2007-04-24, 7:19am
What ever you do - do not buy an oxy con from ABR Imagery. The machines themselves from Unlimited Oxygen are fine but ABR Imagery just sent me an M15 that arrived with a huge crack in it. (see pic) When I called the company, they refused to discuss the 3 year manufacturer warranty and hung up on me. At this point I'm working directly with the manufacturer but I'm out the cost it will take to return the M15 to ABR and I'll probably get charged a 25% restocking fee for my trouble. I should have read their return policy before doing business with them. Please learn from my mistake - I don't want anyone else getting burned from this company.

I'm sorry, but I find this very difficult to believe. I've know Ross Thackery, owner of ABR for years and this is not the way he does business. Have you discussed this directly with him or just with the people he employs?

Glasswytch
2007-05-05, 9:26am
I have to agree with Susan. I am dealing directly with the manufacturer even tho he is not a glass worker. I would definitely think twice about ever using them again for anything. This is going to cost me more money due to shipping not to mention the frustration. Thanks goodness I have kept my big ol green tank.
Gloria

Carols Glass
2007-05-05, 2:01pm
Just a helpful hint: Check your invoices!

Glasswytch
2007-05-06, 7:34pm
If by checking invoice you mean the return policy, I understand the 48 hr rule. All I need is some help setting it up so I can melt glass. I don't know that there is anything wrong except the way I have it plugged in, but I would like to know. I spent too much money-for me amyway-to just have something to sit and stare at.
Gloria

Carols Glass
2007-05-06, 8:30pm
Gloria,
Nooooo! I mean the last time I ordered from them (ABR IMAGERY), I checked my invoice and the shipping was only supposed to be $7.00 and it was $26.00 for around 4 pounds of glass. On previous orders, I didn't check the invoices and hopefully that didn't happen.
I ordered something small right away to get the money back but had to pay 7 more dollars for shipping! I just don't like the way you have to trust them to do your invoice right later. Does anyone else that sells glass do it this way?
When I order anything, I want to see the total cost at checkout from now on.
Carol

bead crazy
2007-05-06, 10:33pm
Jay At hobbiesforus.com has a airsep with 7 Psi with a 2 year warranty for $199 plus shipping. His office # is 586-795-9120

When I was looking for a concentrator before buying from Justin I looked into this company and there ebay feedback was not so great. You can still see it at Toolhaus.com
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was ripped off by another ebay seller and found this site so I check all sellers now. If this is what is business was on ebay then who is to say it is differant now. Just my opinion. There are many people on here that have had great customer service and great product from them. Just wanted you to be fully informed so you can make your own choose

Justin L
2007-05-09, 6:34pm
OxygenMan IS Jay from HobbiesforUs.[-(

confetti
2007-05-14, 3:26pm
Hello!

Help me please!

I can't choose oxygen concentrator. I don't understand, how many a minimum there should be a pressure (psi), that I could work with Minor Torch?

Where I live (in Russia), selling oxygen concentrarors only for medical purposes. I have got confused :))

Carols Glass
2007-05-19, 7:33am
Well, seeing nobody has answered, I will try.
I have a mini cc carlisle torch which is similar to a minor torch. I do believe it would need 5 LPM and 10 psi for a minor.
Carol

kbinkster
2007-05-19, 8:02am
Nortel says that the Minor prefers 7-8 psi for oxygen.

Lisa
2007-05-19, 4:11pm
Zdravstvuite!

Someone already answered the psi question, but for concentrators, here if it's for non-medical purposes you can purchase them at a significant discount from the medical price. I found a local company that maintains/supplies oxygen and concentrators, and they were happy to sell me an oxygen concentrator very cheaply once I assured him it was not for medical purposes. He did have me sign a form that he kept. I ended up paying $80 for it!

Good luck!

Lisa
Hello!

Help me please!

I can't choose oxygen concentrator. I don't understand, how many a minimum there should be a pressure (psi), that I could work with Minor Torch?

Where I live (in Russia), selling oxygen concentrarors only for medical purposes. I have got confused :))

confetti
2007-05-19, 9:20pm
MsBeadhaven, kbinkster, Annette Martrildonno: Thanks, now I am assured, that to me will be enough 7-10 psi for mine Minor Torch.

Lisa: Our sellers will not sell it more cheaply even if I shall prove to them, that the concentrator is necessary to me not for medicine ](*,). But, spasibo for advice!

To All: I have found at myself in city the medical concentrator with suitable psi pressure of oxygen upon an output, it makes 5 LPM, but its price almost 2500 dollars (Mark 5 Nuvo,similar here (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.)). It is the truth, what at your 02 concentrators cost 300-1000 $?

kbinkster
2007-05-20, 9:51am
I sell reconditioned 5 LPM oxygen concentrators for $375 USD. New ones cost quite a bit more and used ones that have not been reconditioned can cost less.