Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Annealing Soft Glass

MonaRisa Beads
2007-03-24, 4:09pm
Hi, all
I'm back at beading after a year and a half on maternity leave and basement remodeling (including my work area). Anyway, I'm totally lost again on how to use my Jen Ken kiln! Can anyone help me and let me know how to set it up for annealing soft glass? I'm not sure if the schedule is still in the program, so in case I have to start all over, does anyone know how to do it?
Thanks!!

Monarisa
Proud mother of King Pinchencho

uneverknow
2007-03-24, 5:11pm
I have an AF3P JEN-KILN with the "cold start; turn on, ramp up and work programs "pages." If that will work for you, I'll be happy to post it for you.

Theresa

Bethy
2007-05-05, 11:02am
I have an AF3P JEN-KILN with the "cold start; turn on, ramp up and work programs "pages." If that will work for you, I'll be happy to post it for you.

Theresa

Hello Theresa
I have the same kiln,(second hand) and I 've lost the little manual sold with !
I'm a newbie and it's very difficult for me
could you scan it for me please and send it by mail ?
thank you :wave:

MistyCherie
2007-05-10, 3:17pm
go to www.cdvkiln.com and find your specific kiln and click on the link "Manual" next to it. They have manuals you can download for the kilns.

Bethy
2007-05-10, 11:44pm
hello MistyCherie
Thank you for your reply, I was yet told about this constructor's link, it was good for using my controller....and uneverknow kindly gave me a very good personal tutorial for it too...(it was great, thank you so much to her)
but what I miss now is the manual of the kiln itself (with the characteristics of the kiln, what to do with or not etc ...) #-o
:waving: