Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Lauscha Magenta

lldesigns
2007-04-09, 10:28am
Grace (Lauscha Lady) sent me a rod from a new batch of magenta that isn't available on the site yet. It's the yummiest color I've ever seen. I made two small test beads and it was a dream to work with. No bubbling, no scorching, and the color stayed true to the rod. Thank you Grace!

dragon myst
2007-04-09, 1:33pm
\\:d/ \\:d/ \\:d/ \\:d/ \\:d/ \\:d/

dragon myst
2007-04-09, 1:33pm
It is beautiful !:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

chrissij
2007-04-09, 1:47pm
I'm jealous...how bout I trade you ALL of my bordello for one rod? That's how much I'm liking the bordello...

debkauz
2007-04-09, 5:52pm
Gorgeous!!! I want to lick them!

lldesigns
2007-04-09, 6:40pm
I'm jealous...how bout I trade you ALL of my bordello for one rod? That's how much I'm liking the bordello...

LMAO - no freakin' way!!! That's how much I'm liking the bordello as well! That's one weird color. When it works it's gorgeous...but that's only when it works which isn't often enough IMHO. I mostly get clear no matter how careful I am.

It looks like there will be a few of us stalking Grace's site. :-D

grace edwards
2007-04-09, 7:04pm
Isn’t Magenta gorgeous? I had a small bundle of it last year, and have about 3 rods left. I had 4, but you got one Laurie, I wanted you to try it and see what you thought of this color and how easy it is to work with. The factory was running a test batch a couple of weeks ago, so my hope was that I would have it in the very near future. BUT I got the samples last week ... and they are not the same color as you see here. I was so hoping for that color. The batch turned out more like the Fuchsia that I already have on my site. Now I’m still playing with the rods they sent me, to see what they can do and if they stay as true as the rod color – but the bad news is .... this test run didn’t produce Magenta. So once again we’ll have to wait.

During the production of Fuchsia last year, one very pretty odd lot color came out of that. And that color was Strawberry. I keep pushing for that color as well. We’ll see what happens. Good news is the factory is experimenting with magenta. /grace

lldesigns
2007-04-10, 8:32am
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

Why do they do this to us?! I sincerely hope they can reproduce the original eventually. Sigh...

carolanne
2007-04-11, 6:03am
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

Why do they do this to us?! I sincerely hope they can reproduce the original eventually. Sigh...

We are trying really hard... It's magical when it works. We mix without error the exact batch. Pinks are just so hard to get them to work and be consistent.

If we could, we would produce this without end for Grace - We LOVE her! (She already knows that...)

Maybe if she comes here personally again and supervises the mixing and blows a kiss into the furnace, it will help. (Seriously, Grace, you should come back. There is a nice wardrobe in your room now and it still has the best view over Lauscha.)

We are working on it Grace, really hard. I am testing the 3 others that we sent you. Email me for my impressions and results. I have carmello pics for you as well. Will get those to you this weekend...

Party with red wine, candles and Dandilion salad tonight... And dancing, dancing for sure! I will be missing you Gracie, but not that much... ;-)

And I sometimes lick the glass too... It's a hazard of knowing it a little too intimately... ;-)

Big smile,
Carol Anne