I always overcomplicate things.
http://www.treycornette.com

Mr. Smiley
2007-04-25, 2:31pm
Lookin good buddy! :D

Janice
2007-04-25, 2:33pm
very nice Trey!!!

Only suggestion I would make at this point is to have some kind of easy navigation to the rest of the site on each and every page.

LOVE the tumbling beads on the home page! :D

J.

Kevan
2007-04-25, 2:34pm
Hey, there's beads dancing around on your website.

Very nice.

Trey Cornette
2007-04-25, 3:18pm
Good point.
I think a navigation bar across the bottom is definately needed.

chrisann
2007-04-25, 6:24pm
Hi Trey:waving:
First of all it is looking really nice, once again your artistic talent is showing! I would put a navigation bar on all your pages and from what I've read it is better to have the navigation bar the same place on all the pages if possible.

The placement of the text on your classes page seems wrong or off to me, maybe center it or something? I'm not really sure why it looks off. That is my 2 cents for you and when you finish you can help me with mine, kay?
chris ann

pipyr
2007-04-26, 12:26pm
I love it! Very simple and allows your beads to grab the attention! I agree about navigation and I'd also recommend (if you can) slowing the tumbling beads on the front page down just ever so slightly. I seem to have a hard time catching them as they go, like I need another fraction of a second to let my eyes focus on them. That's really a nit-pick, though. I love the site!!

Renee
2007-04-26, 10:55pm
Very nice, Trey! I'm jealous!! I do agree with pipyr about slowing down the rate the pictures change for the same reason.

ukiacat
2007-04-28, 7:53am
Very nice, Trey! I'm jealous!! I do agree with pipyr about slowing down the rate the pictures change for the same reason.

I like how your website matches your auction page, which is really striking, but I don't like the moving bead at all. Maybe I would change my mind if you slowed it down but I think you should try a fade in/fade out style instead.

Litsayn
2007-04-28, 10:04am
First off I LOVE your work...

I hijacked your photos so I could show you some of my thoughts....

Type/font... I like the copperplate in the headline. However I would use a completely different style of font for the secondary headlines.

I would not use a box around the titles. Don't be afraid to use color.

Hope this helps

River Horse Studio
2007-04-28, 2:43pm
Hey Trey

Great site! I agree with the slowing of the beads. Its really hard to focus on your home page when they are moving around so fast.

Also, on your home page. You do not need a link titled HOME since we are already on the home page. You click on it and there is no where to go.

I also agree with adding the links to the other pages so that you do not have to hit the back button every time. Big Hugs.. Hope the move is going ok. Holly

BarbaraB
2007-04-28, 4:52pm
Trey,

Your website is nice and clean, I like what you have done so far. I agree that the tumbling beads are a little fast and choppy (sp?). I like it for a while then I would like to see them line up and sit down.

It is really hard to be objective about your own beads let alone design a website for them. I am in the middle of redesigning my site too...rewarding but hard.

Barbara

cheeky monkey
2007-05-01, 10:09am
holy cow........ these beads make me cry every time...... they are gorgeouis and the site is cool. Maybe slow down the movement a bit but i still like that they move.....

Beckah
2007-05-02, 12:26pm
Love the site! But I left before looking at your "beads" link because it took forever and I'm dreadfully impatient.

tgslampwork
2007-05-02, 1:44pm
Mmmm - kudos to you. I tried to do my own site and gave up! I like the tumbling beads...but also like the idea of a single tumble and then the beads standing still so you can LOOK at them :)

Overall - awesome though. Kudos again.

Kim

Trey Cornette
2007-05-04, 10:42am
Thanks for the comments guys.
Once again life has gotten full and I have no time to work on it again. I think I will slow down the beads and I really like what Litsayn did.

LoriBird
2007-05-16, 4:21am
LOVE the site! Could you rename your pages tho?LOL so when I put drag the AOHell heart in their it doesn't come up INDEX ...lol minor thing I know...but I LOVE the look!
xoxo
lori