Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Restyled website

Miriam
2007-05-10, 9:52pm
I made a new layout for my site last week. I have also an English part on my site, but as English is not my native language there will be some mistakes. Would you be so kind to see if there are things that need to be corrected.

You can find my wesite here:
http://www.facet-design.nl

Renee
2007-05-12, 6:19pm
I PM'd you! Great site!!

Miriam
2007-05-12, 9:14pm
Thank you so much Renee for taking the time to visite my website, correcting my text and you compliment.

I corrected the faults. I is so difficult to see all the mistakes if you have been working intensely on something.
Even in the Dutch pages there were some spelling faults. Mistakes in the programming are visible but spelling and grammar faults, especially in a foreign language are difficult to spot.

miahawk
2007-05-16, 12:45pm
very pretty!
one thing I'd like to see is the beads|bracelets|necklaces preceeded by "gallery" since there's no option to buy when following those links.
the other thing that would be nice, if you're selling to us mono-lingual type english speakers and shipping overseas, is adding a blurb before sending people to your shopping site that your shopping site isn't available in english and explain how to pull the product number so you can be contacted about purchasing.

I'm building a website in zencart, too, my first one. I'm finding the templating system crazy, but I finally got a the cart and a Wordpress blog working side by side so they look like they're the same site. my next step is to get my products displaying all pretty like you have yours!

AnnieQ
2007-05-16, 1:21pm
Very very nice and so is your art!!

Miriam
2007-05-16, 1:38pm
Thank you for your comment Miahawk. I haven't focused on selling outside my home country, so that is why there is no warning the shop is only in Dutch. Maybe in the future I will sell also to the US and then I will add English translation also to the webshop.