Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : New Website scratch and sniff

CarolWatson
2007-05-13, 5:46pm
Hideeho Check out my updated website. It's still a work in progress, but I think it's starting to come together. All I wanted was a basic website with shopping cart capabilities. Let me know what you think !

Thanks ! :waving:
Carol
http://www.inthewoodsdesigns.com

evilglass
2007-05-13, 6:04pm

Renee
2007-05-13, 8:07pm
Carol, very nice site! I really like the pendant with your logo stamped on the silver. Nice touch!!

CarolWatson
2007-05-14, 4:11pm
Thanks, Renee I really like that pendant as well. Kind of gives it a special one of a kind touch. Thanks for your nice comments.

Carol :happy:

*Naos*
2007-05-15, 9:21am
Looks great, Carol! Love the framed pieces! :)

I have two suggestions for you, if you don't mind. :)

Not all of the bracelets/pendants have sizing on them so you might want to add that. :)

Your photos are fabulous and it would be great to be able to click on one and get a large in-your-face detailed view of your wares. :)

CarolWatson
2007-05-15, 4:53pm
Amber ! GREAT SUGGESTIONS !! So to get a larger thumbnail, do I need to save two sizes of thumbnails? Yikes ! Like I said, it's a work in progress !! I really appreciate your comments.
Thanks !

*Naos*
2007-05-15, 7:37pm
Carol, what I do is I have a thumbnail and then when you click on it, it opens a window with the original size photo. :)

Juliac
2007-05-22, 10:26am
I liked it a lot! The site is clean and straightforward. You open it and you know what it is you are selling.

Miss Kate
2007-05-29, 7:45pm
Some of your pics are not showing up today.

Miss Kate

madnesssr
2007-05-30, 12:14pm
It looks great. I really like your logo. The framed beads are awesome! Did you make those yourself?

CarolWatson
2007-05-31, 4:02am
Hmmm, what pics aren't showing up, Kate??
Yes, Steph, I did make the framed beads. I took a class from Heidi J Hale. It's kind of time consuming, but I really like the end result.
Thanks for your comments, gals !

BarbaraB
2007-06-01, 1:26pm
Carol,

Since I know you, I think it is missing some of the fun and warm side of your personality. I would like to see a little subtle background color and I think it would be more "you". I love your logo.

Disregard suggestion if you don't agree.

CarolWatson
2007-06-01, 2:05pm
Hi Barb ! The site is kind of sterile, but since I'm not a website afficianado (sp?) fun and warm is as difficult to convey. lol Any suggestions? I love my logo too ! Carol

CarolWatson
2007-06-16, 10:45am
Hey, Barb..have you checked out my site lately?? Does it look familiar?? I LOVE IT. =D> Much less sterile looking. Now, if I could only get my pages in tip top shape. Only so many hours in the day !!!

Carol

BarbaraB
2007-06-16, 1:17pm
I did, I did see it last night. Congratulations. It's very close to the version I sent you. It was so easy too. Will you be able to add and take out the photos yourself?

Good luck, wishing you lots of sales.

Barbara

CarolWatson
2007-06-16, 5:05pm
Adding and taking out pics is something that I CAN handle, believe it or not !!
Now, to add to my inventory so I have things to show ! :-k