Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Has anyone ever ordered from....

beadygirl
2007-05-19, 2:54pm
I wasn't sure where this should go but, has anyone ever ordered from here?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Their prices seems pretty good. DEPENDING on what the shipping is like I guess.
Pretty nice website too.
Thanks in advance for any info!
:-)

jewelrybypatty
2007-05-19, 3:27pm
I've never ordered from them before so I can't help you. However they do have a page with the price for shipping here it is
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

beadygirl
2007-05-19, 3:38pm
Oooh thanks for that--missed it somehow. Not too too bad I guess, considering it's thre days from Bali to here right?

Gwood
2007-05-19, 5:54pm
I have never use there site but I have used this one. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. You may want to compare prices at the time they had the best prices and they shipped via FED Ex for $15.00 I received the shipment very quickly and was very happy with my order.

Gloria

tammydownunder
2007-05-31, 11:15pm
I've used bali beads. Most of their silver is excellent and shipping is fast. That said however, I prefer To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. simply because they have better head pins. They give the weight and length of the headpins which is important when you're putting heavy beads on. But, the feature I like the most, is they don't charge you right away. After they check inventory, they send you an email for payment confirmation. You never get charged for a back order. I placed an order last Friday and I received the order Wednesday morning via Fed Ex. Shipping charges from Bali to Sydney were $13.

Tammy

Kym
2007-06-01, 1:00am
yeah, I prefer plasabali too. Used them quite a bit, no problems at all. quick delivery to Brisbane too

Kym